•Love Me•

His hands snaked south, making their way into my pants, squeezing me. He had caught me off guard, but was grinning as he kissed me. I was completely swept away by the moment, basking in the love that he was showing me. I had never felt so in love, or so appreciated by somebody so dear to me. It was overwhelming, but I wasn't about to ruin it by crying all over Thaddeus. "I love you Jacob." He whispered into my ear, nibbling on my earlobe, sending shivers across my body. His hand gripped my thigh underneath my clothes, I felt an all too familiar feeling in my boxers.

"I love you too, Thaddeus." I said through a jagged breath, each word getting stuck in the back of my throat. I knew that he was getting pleasure from watching me struggle, I knew that his mildly sadistic side was making its way into the light. Secretly, I loved that side of him, the way that he controlled me was something worth dying for. Encouraging me to wrap my legs around his waist, he stood up, carrying me to his room.

The cold air of the room made my skin stand on end, as he placed me gently down on the bed. Leaning over me, his lips hovering above mine, I saw the change in him. "Are you sure? I'll only do it if you say yes." He whispered, staring into my eyes. I nodded quickly, wanting him to stop stalling. I was honoured that he wanted me to be completely one-hundred percent on board with the sins that we were about to commit. "Say it." He purred, his mouth close to my face.

"Y-yes." I stammered, as his hands traveled to the tie around my neck. Undoing it with steady hands, he then moved to the buttons on my shirt. He undid them slowly, looking me in the eyes, as if he was planning what he was going to do to me. His eyes widened, a smile spreading like wildfire across his face. I was confused.

"Look at you." He said in awe, his hand pressed against my stomach. I scowled at him, biting my lip, I had no idea what he was talking about. "Your body is perfect." He whispered, planting a kiss on my lips. I smiled, having a momental sense of confidence. I hated my body, but being told that I was perfect made me feel comfortable- for once in my life. Guiltily, I loved being told that I was beautiful, because it made me feel like I could live in the body that I was given. He moved down to my neck, making me gasp, he chuckled into my skin. It felt like he was sucking the blood from my neck, my hand got lost in his hair as I tried to hold onto reality. "You've not got one scar on you. That's perfect." He said, before he kissed my stomach, his hands gripping my waist. He was getting closer and closer to it, knowing full well that I was practically bulging out of my boxers. Grinning like a madman, he pulling my pants down, kissing me through the fabric. I winced, my bottom lip quivering, as he slowly pulled them down to join my pants.

The cold air against my semi-naked body enhanced the feeling; he had me in his mouth. I gripped onto the blanket beneath me, curling my fingers, holding onto it tightly. My eyes closed as waves of pleasure crashed over my body. I know that he was looking up at me, I could feel his eyes bearing into my skull, he stopped. He knew that I was close, and was loving the fact that he could control me. Kicking off my pants, I sat up, meeting his lips. He held my chin, biting my lip, a tiny droplet of blood dissolving on my tongue. I knew what he wanted, and I was going to give it to him. Kneeling down on the floor, I saw the excitement in those green eyes of his, my small hands moving to pull down his boxers. Looking up at him, he stroked my head, grunting as I put his dick into my mouth. Swirling my tongue around the head, noticing that he had balled one fist by his side, one was leaning against the wall. I was happy in the knowledge that I was satisfying him, which was evident to me in the occasional grunt that made its way out of his mouth.

He hooked a muscly arm underneath mine, hoisting me to my feet. Pushing me onto the bed, my legs opened to welcome him as he crawled on top of me, kissing me for the millionth time. I loved this man more than I could ever describe, and we had only known each other for less than a week. I never wanted to be away from him, he understood me, he knew what was making me regress into insanity. I bucked my hips against him, letting him know that I was ready. "Are you sure, baby?" He purred, his forehead pressed against mine. I nodded, his hands moving my legs apart a little further.

Mewling like kitten, he entered me slowly, muffling my whimpers with his mouth. I had had sex with a few people- mostly to get back at my mother- but nothing I had experienced before could compare to this moment. I felt loved, I felt like the both of us were really enjoying ourselves. My last experiences were painful, and perhaps a little on-a-whim. One at school in the locker room, prom- you name it. No, I wasn't a whore, I was just frustrated. Mostly because my mother knew that I was gay, and chose to gloss over it with the hope of my marrying a precious blonde.

Surprising me, I let out a loud gasp, a noise that I had never heard myself make before. He never failed to bring me back to reality, his lips locking on my neck, definitely leaving darker marks there. My eyes rolled back into my head with every thrust of his hips, I felt myself getting closer and closer. He was too, I could tell by the frequency of his low grunts, he leaned over me. I reached down to grab myself, jerking my hand to match his rhythm. I felt my body going numb, cramping in my stomach as I came. He groaned loudly, pressing his face into my neck, letting out a deep breath.
"I fucking love you." He growled, before rolling off me, his stomach rising and falling rapidly.
-------------------------------------------------------
Song Of The Chapter- Helter Skelter by The Beatles

A.N
Once again, American Horror Story has made me fall in love with an absolute psychopath.... First it was Tate, and now it's Kai- more names for my baby name list woohoo

Don't forget to comment and vote, it really helps me out <3