Jealousy(edited )

This part is edited.

.........................................................

Ava :

Ashton fell for Saisha the moment he saw her. His words not mine. He told me on the way about this girl he likes and the description just Mets with my new bestie and now he was using me as a prop to make her jealous,  he read it in some rom-com. I sigh internally at his lame attempt to make her jealous.

" Hey barbie!  Is there a airport near by or is it just my heart taking off? " told ya,  lame attempts.

He occasionally said stuffs about Issac that made me smile and blush hard. He asked about him and I told he's off and I haven't seen him since I moved,  he bought my reasons.

I was deeply in thought when a hand pushed away my food. My food!

" Where's your mind at barbie?  You were going to eat mushrooms? " my eyes widens and I look sheepishly at him.

I'm allergic to it.  I get all itchy and scratchy with red pokes on my body.

He hugs me sideways, as normally he does. He's the biggest higher I've ever met.

" What will you do without me! "

I laugh at his yet another boring line.

Suddenly someone smacks the table and I very well know it's none other than Reece,  something breaks inside me but I can't point it out.

Instead I smile at Ashton.

.....................

" Did you saw the way she looked angry when I hugged you?  My plan is working! "

We're on our way to gym,  one class I've with everyone I know.

Out of nowhere Ashton pushes me to lockers,  I was about shout at him when I whispers in my ear, " She's glaring at both of us,  few more minutes and she'll say something. " I laugh at his entices.

Ashton has never really dated some one,  he was more of flings,  so I'm relieved that this time he's serious about this.

I look over and surely a sad look took over her bubbly personality,  I felt bad but if it can be good for her I'm happy to do so.

Next in line was the-one-who-got-angry-for-god-knows-what-reason. Suddenly he slams the door and rushes off,  Ryder taking after him.

" What's his problem? " Ashton says beside me.

" Why do you care,  go back to your pda,  douche! " she was going out when Ashton grabs her hand and brings her close to his chest.

" Are you jealous? " to my utter surprise she nods her head now she looked as if she was about to cry any moment.

Ashton immediately hugs her close to him and I felt weird staring them in their private moment. Emily the only one unfazed by the whole thing grabs me,  soon we're in our gym class.

.....................

I was packing my stuff when Saisha hugs me.

I smile already feeling her happy mood.

" Thank you so much,  Ava. I owe you one for this. I was scared that maybe he loves you but he told me. " I hug her back and she tells me that he asked her on a date.

I was truly happy for them,  just one day and I can see a forever love blooming.

This reminds me of Issac. The day I told him about my foster parents.

Past :

He wipes my eyes off and hugs me close to him.

" I'm sacred Izzy,  what if they find out about you and do something to you? " I mumbled against his chest.

" I'll always be beside you angel,  even if I won't be able to do so for some unknown reason stand up and look at the sky. Because even if I'd be away from you,  I'll be staring at the same sky and we'd be together. "

We both look to the starry night above us.

That was the last time I saw him.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Thank you
Kaajal