Past ( edited)

This part is edited.

.......................................................

Reece :

We were patiently waiting for them to tell us how a royal princess went missing and no one knew about it?

Avangline, to think she's my Avangline is a happiness of another dimension. We were told that she went America to stay with her grandma and hence she only talked to her parents and no one else. A princess missing would've been a royal crisis so I do understand why they hid it for 8 years.

I was 10 when the royal ball was kept for her birthday but she never came back and we were told a story. I always thought I lost my first crush but here I'm struggling to keep a sane mind when I know she's out there trying to figure her way out of new situations of her life.

I'm happy that William isn't here or else I better say bye to my life, that guy is protective of her on another level.

I still remember when I kissed Ava on her lips for the first time, as we were kids and I saw my parents kissing. It was barely a peck but I got a black eye for a week. William however had to wear a princess dress to gain forgiveness from Ava, she was pissed. At both of us.

The Royals were shocked. Queen was a sobbing mess whereas both her brothers were hurt by her behavior but they honestly can't blame Ava.

" She was abducted when we were on the way to the royal ball for her 10 th birthday. She was abducted by the ones we trusted to keep her safe. They were the royal warriors of our pack. Husband and wife.

They kidnapped her because they lost her son because of Ava. You must remember them, but then again you'll were too small to remember. " King says motioning towards me and Issac.

" You know the restricted part of the forest? Ava was always a curious one so she went to visit it even after us telling no. The boy supported her and went with her, on their way back a rogue attacked her. He wanted the royal blood but the boy protected her. Last what Ava saw was the rogue taking him away. We searched but found no traces of him and in return they kidnapped and Torchered my little girl. "

" But there was someone else as well. I saw another man! " Issac voices his thoughts.

" Yes, that guy is after her powers. He wants her to become the werewolf king. "

" Why her? " I found myself asking.

" Because she is special. " before I could ask anything else Ryan stand up and says the word which made my guts twisted.

" It's Ava! "

......................

Ava :

I was silent, dispite the songs playing. My two best friends talking non stop. I was silent .

It was really hard to grasp the fact that happened recently with me. Is it even possible to, so much to happen in such a short moment. It was raining outside.

The pitter patter of rain drops makes me calm. I like the wind and drips of water on my face. It makes me feel alive in some twisted way.

" Can you stop please. I want to be alone for a while! " I say to Ashton.

" We are not leaving you alone, barbie! "

" Please I just want peace of mind. I'll be back at your place. " I was at the same forest where I first met Ryder.

I step outside as they reluctantly release me alone and drive away. My mind was distraught. No sane thought could swam through the flowing river of negativity.

The question still remains the same, why me?

I walked until I reached the cliff. My mind drifts to what could be possible reasons for my family to drop me in an orphanage. What can be the odds that the people I love have mates out their? My life was a threshold of weird events. Im faking a relationship with a guy who's supposedly gay.

My life is overall shit.

I take a measuring step forward. If I fall I won't survive that's for sure.

Suddenly few rocks fell down and I was unable to hear it falling,
my heart started to bump louder so loud that I was able hear it from here

Is this it? Will dying be the end of my miseries ? Can we peacefully die and let it all go?

thump

THIS IS IT

thump

END OF ME

thump

I WOULD LONGER BOTHER ANYONE

thump

THAT'S IT .

Saying I took one more step forward will anyone miss me ?

Another step I am indeed uslesss ?

Another ste- and ..........done the air went by my ear nearly making me deaf .

Slowly I was falling down. My weight was lifted and I felt nothing. The wind brushing past me. I went dead with the amount of blood rushing over my body.

For one last time I close my eyes and try to remember all good memories I have.

It's too sad that my family is not included even in my last moment, because I simply can't remember them.

Finally I'm away from this all mess and can be at peace.

And then boom I'm falling down......
_______________________________

Thank you
Kaajal