Epilogue ( Edited)

______________________________________

AVANGLINE WINGET :

" Make sure everything is perfect for the festival today!  The Pack Mansion and the area should be well protected and make sure the rooms are ready for the alphas coming in! " I speak in the Bluetooth as I make my way to the busy hours of pack school.

Turning of the ignition I leave the coldness of my car and make it to the scorching heat outside as I wait for her to come out.

"The ball room should be drafted in the best available flowers and decorations and everyone is to be presented there. I'll tell you rest later. "

I see the small feats of children's exiting the school premises,  all were in desperate rush to reach their parents . The sight was beautiful,  seeing little ones run into the arms of their parents.

" Hello,  Queen! "

" Good Afternoon Queen! "

I nodded In response to every greets as I see the familiar brown locks jumping her way out with a certificate in her hand,  a smile graced my lips as I see her frantically looking for me.

Just as I was about to call for her a small boy falls down on his knee and she rushes to help him, then she gives him a chocolate. She'll be a great Queen in future.

Yes!  Life for me was unpredictable.  I lived 18 years of my life unaware of the fact that I'm the Queen of werewolves, hell I didn't even knew such things existed. I had to fight my way for my survival through all the obstacles and found my family,  friends and love on the way.

" Mumma,  see I got an A in arts! " my little ball of sunshine speaks enthusiastically to me.

" of course, baby. You're the best. " I kiss her forehead before we leave for the mansion.

" Daada?!!!  Where are you!?" she immediately rushes off to find him. Ileana is just six right now but she's far more intelligent and compassionate than kids her age. I shake my head off thinking she tries the hell out of us, what about Emily and Ryder. Yes!  After so many complications and situations they both got married and are blessed with twins. Their happy, just like Saisha and Ashton. They're both studying right now but still very much in love.

" Why waiting her Queen?  Issh!  That smile on your face?  We're you daydreaming of someone. I need to tell alpha to keep up his game or else someone may sway you? " Chad Chipers beside me as he makes his way to the pack office. He is now the royal packs,  Royal warrior .

He left Kayla for good,  he did gave her chance but she couldn't change. She cheated on him again and when caught she started crying but this time he left her for good. He's happy with himself and the pack.

I walk slow steps to the kitchen as the familiar smell of chocolate waffles make it's way to my nostrils. It's been six years,  still everyday I pinch myself to make sure it's not a dream but reality.

My minds still drifts back to the horrid day, 

" No. No.No .No Isaac!  Please God no.!!!  " I harshly wipe my tears off as his eyes were blinking.

" Not again,  please don't do this to me, not again. Why ? Why?  Why?  Why me always! "

"St... Stay.. Happy, l...ove! " his voice started to Waver . Why goddess?  What did I do so wrong to loose him again?  I just got him and yet again I lost him.

" Hurry.... And kiss.. Me one.... Last time  !!"  his words were sad.

I can't do this, I can't say goodbye to him again. I can't loose him again. I've just got him back,  there's no way I'm loosing him again.

Suddenly my mind drifts to when I was training for my powers,  Evan had said I can revive,  it's in me. If I could just focus I can revive something, maybe, just maybe it'll work again!

I Shakingly put my hands on his heart,  as he started to take his last breaths. Closed my eyes and just concentrate on his life,  seeing him happy,  smiling , just living.

" Please,  stay alive,  Izzy! " suddenly a surge of energy pushed it's way out of my body and soul. My mind was hazed . I could hear faint shoutings and whispers but I couldn't make anything clear.

Before I fall in oblivion, I saw Issac gasp and his eyes wide awake.

I managed to save him.

" I told you not to think about it anymore,  that Shit still makes you cry and it's not good for the baby!  Reece holds me as he wipes my tears off. That Shit really makes me cry everytime.

The thought of loosing anyone of them is mind wrecking. The only thing that mattered me was them being with me. Me and Reece held back our time together. He wanted to start with start. He courted me,  we went on dates,  we started dating and then he finally asked for marriage and now we're expecting our baby together. Whereas Issac didn't wasted a minute when I woke from my two month coma after reviving him.

I had lost too much of power and I got too much of shoutings when I woke up.

Reece kisses my forehead as we see Isaac feeding Ileana . He looks our way and raise a brow before smiling warmly at us.

" Mumma,  come take a bite it's delikuous! "

" No baby girl,  delicious not delikuous! " Reece corrects her before grabbing her bite off her hands and Ilana pouts.

This is my family. And I intend to protect it till my last breath. Life is too small to worry about small things so this time I've decided to live until I can. This story of mine had too many ups and down as if I'm a part of fiction book but in end I just wanted a happy ending.

With people I loved and cherish. Because it doesn't really matters what one is been through if there's that person waiting at the end of tunnel to hug me close and tell me proudly that I made it out alive.

That moment Is what  everyone lives for. That pure love.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you
Kaajal.