New face ( Edited)

This part is edited.

____________________________________

Isaac :

I could feel her , wishing to even get a glance of her it's been so long I haven't saw her just a picture of how she must be more beautiful from past years.

I still remember those eyes when I first saw them, the urge to hide her from rest male species was damm high but she was too precious to be hidden.

They won't let her stay here tonight they just can't and I know it . All their plans will fail if she just saw or feel a glimpse of me .

Shutting of front door brings me back to reality here I am been surrounded by bunch of rouges and two idiotic creatures who are nothing but pest but what seems to catch my attention is a new face all though due the position I am in and the person sitting opposite with dim amount of light present in room I can barely make out or see his face . But the way they fear him and the authority he has in his voice makes it clear his is the boss . Plus due to my weakness I can't smell him.

"So let me rephrase myself , if I let you live your life peacefully in return asking you to stay away from her you would decline ? That's what my mens said me when I asked them to offer you a deal . I thought they heard wrong so I have to come all way long here to make sure what your answer is ." The mystery man said in a clam yet threating tone.

To bad this poor excuse to man does not know who he is talking to , I am not like his slaves who fear him . I have alpha blood in my veins and thus I don't back out .

"Your men's seems to have good hearing cause that's exactly what I said to them . I won't back out even if it means a death sentence to me . I would rather die like a hero for her than to live like a coward ." I spat .

I could see this affected him as his jaw clenched and fist rolled in when he said " I need to leave , but make sure he gets a good reward for his words with interest so he could not be able to open that gutter of his for months , am I clear ?" He asked to them.

Nodding off they showed his words registered in their mind before bowing down . Then he left not before saying "I will be back , I want him alive but not in single piece "

With that he left me with his men's and a women who had devilish grins on their faces , clenching their hand in fist ready for the long day ahead of me .
I just smiled in response , till she is safe nothing can break me .

Reecee :

Only one person came to my mind after all the information was provided to me by Ava . Without thinking twice I knocked on his door .

A very tired man stood in front " I know you're tire from all the traveling but I need some answers , dad ."

He looked back at the sleeping figure of my mom , slowly coming out and closing the door in process and said " let's go to study come on "

We made it to study and my dad sat on his chair and I took the one in front of him .

"So what you want to ask ?"

I said him everything Ava said to me , he was slightly happy , confused and concerned.

Then I said him the thing nagging me the most "Dad , Sac said he had found his mate and he had only three friends as per Ava , she , Emily and Ashton were the three persons Issac was talking about . So if Emily is Ryder's mate and Ashton is Saisha , it leaves Ava but she is my mate and my wolf confirms it . But again how can one person have two mates ?"

The day before Issac went missing I had a talk with him on phone when he confessed of finding his mate , even the discreption matches Ava .

Ava claims to be in love with him even being separated for two years which again proves mates bonding.

My dad seems to think for some moments before speaking , " Reece , you and Issac are twins in sort of . Ryder and Saisha were born after you guys on separate time but you're boths time is same . Sometimes Moon Goddess give a particular person two mates , but just in special and rare cases . Mates are given to provide protection and love when she thinks she makes someone mates there is a very good reason for that .
Yes is common for twins to have same mate but it's rare for Alpha . There is nothing to worry about because which is meant to be it will happen ."

I was shocked yes I have heard twins having same mates but I thought we were quads the answer seems to shock me but I guess I have to go through it for time being.
I should go to Ava , she must be worried about what she did wrong .

Then I get the mindlink ....

Issac :

"That's The best you Got , huh ! Mr body builder ." I mocked the men beating the shit out of me from last hour .

They are taking their time and shift to hit me one after another but none of it was worthy enough to make me beg for mercy.

"I wanted to gift your freedom as a birthday present for her 18th birthday. But you don't seem to budge from your part of deal ." The same deep and evil voice asked me

He's back .

" I just wanted you to leave her alone , so that I could mark her mine for eternity but-''

I didn't let him finish his sentence , only the thought of another guy to be in vicinity of her made my blood boil let alone mark her his "I am not a coward unlike you , who's giving me silver and wolfsbane in order to make me week and then doing your torcher . If you have guts fight a fair game and let the winner decide the future . Oh but you can't do that right cause you are nothing more but a fucking cowa-"

A strong punch was delivered to my stomach and I had to give him it hurt bad twice the pain I am been given from noon .

Before any one could say the mystery man ran out and I was suddenly feeling Ava's presence .

Oh god this can't be happening she can't be here what if they did something to her . Tho, I feel they won't cause there is something they want from her but all my worries came true when an unconscious Ava was brought in bridal style and laid down on couch in front of me.

I twisted the ropes to get out but none worked and my blood seems to rise up on seeing my mate in arms of outsider that to unconscious.

He tucked a hair behind her ear from her face to have a better access to her face and a low growl left my throat .

"Still the same beauty , oh just !few months and you will be all mine , just mine ." He laughed evilly and then turned to his men's .

" If she gives you hard time feel free to chop of her tongue but I want her alive ." And yet again he left.

He is sick pure sick . I just want to comfort her , hold her tight and never let go of her .

They again started to beat me but this time all in vain cause all my attention was at the sleeping beauty in front of me.

Oh how much I love this stupid kind girl.

Despite being hurted I was smiling like a maniac. Love is funny feeling.

____________________________________

Thank you
Kaajal