Mixed signals ...(edited)

This part is edited.
_______________________________

Ava :

           "Hey ,Ava " I heard Travis voice behind me and turning around I saw him coming my way running .

    Till the time he reached me there were few sweat on his forehead but no sharp intake of breath .....he is so fit !Damm football practise .

      I can't run for such a long time yes ,yes i know I am lazy an all but I am good with It.

                "Come I'll walk you to your class " he asked politely .

The walk was in silence but not an awkward one but more of comfortable .

    I really like being with him after Ashton , Isaac and brothers he is only guy I trust .

      My trust with boys does not have a good history but nonetheless They're proving a whole New point of trust .

      Now we spend most of the time doing something rather than cursing my-oh-not-so-perfect-life . I have started to work in the Resturant on the outskrit of town . It's a posh resturant and I get a good wage . I so badly wanted to shift to a new apartment but Saisha's parent kindly request to not to because after high school I have to leave any how so I agreed to them and now I am saving for college and stuff .

Relation with Isaac and Reece is more to me ignoring them in all possible way and they giving me concern and loving glances . I want to make distance with them they have their mates with them and don't want to be a house wrecker in between of them , I can surely overcome all the facts of like or care watever I feel for them . I didn't knew we have reached when Travis spoke .

          " I know I am all handsome and stuff but please stop staring  the girls will give you hard time survivng here " he joked but brought a smile on my face .

       "Don't flatter your Self Mr Scott ., see you in lunch " he hugged me and kissed the side of my hair and left . I've gotten close to him and honestly he feels like a homie.

               Entering the class I could see the girls giving me stink eyes and boys winking . I simply rolled my eyes stupid high school .

       There were only two seats left one beside a flirtatious jock and one behind Reecee and of course I have to ignore him so sat beside the guy name David and he gave me a wink and smirk to which I fake gagged .

    Teacher came late by and started to teach . Now thinking about my life so much has change I got rid of my so called parents and got knew the revelation of Winget family being werewolf , about mates and now about Travis being a gay ......oh my god I totally forget the part of Monday morning and now it's Thursday . That day things went bad to worse .......

flashback ......

            Every single eyes was on me . Everyone was waiting for my reply .

  Saisha has told me Travis had never dated anyone and every girl like him .

Would it be bad on my part if I said no to him  , looking at Reece and Isaac I saw their perfect jaw clenched and hands were in fist .

If this makes them angry and they don't want me too date anyone why aren't they doing any thing but sitting like that  . oh how can I forget they have mates for whom they have feelings and all .

So they want their mate and don't want me to date anyone ?

Sorry bud can't do that because of they have mates even I would need to move on some day so taking a deep breath I looked over Travis and said " Yes "