Rebonding (edited)

This part is edited.
____________________________________

Issac :

beep

beep

bee-

Grrr!!!! this annoying voice . What the hell it is . Trying to figure where the voice is coming from I tried opening my eyes .....only to shut it down , so much access of light ,it means I am not in that pathetic room anymore but then where am I ?

Suddenly I was attack by all the blurry images of that night . And from all that there was just one question , where is Ava ? once again adjusting my sight with the lights I tried opening them and to my luck it did .

The room has white walls and blue curtains .

I attached to various wires connection to a machine I have no idea about .

Looking around I saw one more bed beside me in same condition , just a cast was holding her broken leg and peacefully sleeping was my Ava , her condition brokes my heart .

Seeing straight I saw Reecee sleeping on one of the couches , by looks it seems he haven't slept in days , all his beards have grown up now and his clothes , it was the same he had wore that day . Simple he has not let us alone one minute .

This all feels like dream , Being with Ava , back with my family in my house . I tried getting up but no avail . Then I tried removing my ivs which made alarms go off causing a weird sound to blast ! what the hell they have put alarms . Am sure it was REECEE's idea . That idiotic prick.

bam ! all the pack warriors around the pack hospital were inside with their canines out ready to shift and my dear brother was up all the sleep seems to vanish as he barked orders.

"Who the hell was here , search every corner of hospital mindlink the patrol team to have a look near borders an- " I cut off his rambaling .

" Shut up reece , are you insane you have put alarms on my ivs ? like why would you do that ? and it's alright it was me trying to remove it . You guys can leave. "

The warriors seem to visibly relaxed whereas Reecee merely rolled his eyes and next thing I know he crushed me in a hug , a tight one I might say . Such a sore idiot.

But I was happy and I know he had gone through so much to loose anymore people . " Don't ever pull that stunt again , does your thick ass get that ? I am not ready to loose anyone anymore , am I clear Isaac ?"

I just nodded as my voice would've been muffled by his shirt in this bone crushing hug .

"This is plain cheating , you don't always get to get all the love by him , even we should get some . isn't it Saisha ? " annoying voice of Ryder , half words he says is just to piss off Reecee but how much I missed him .

Looking up I saw my family . My mother was crying where my dad was comforting her , whereas both my idiotic sibling were standing there with tear filled eyes .

Saisha was the first to break the silence " You don't get to do that . Do you have any idea how worried sick we were , you stupo " she practically shouted and that nickname .

She used to call me stupo and I used to call her iddy . I smiled at the memories and widen my arms for them , they took the invitation and we had a family hug , which I have missed in the last 2 years .

It's true we don't know the value of something until we loose them . I have learned it and I am not planning to go through it ever again .

"Now let's leave him alone , he still needs rest . Let ! Ava get up , we will have a family breakfast and I will cook all of yours favourite foods . I missed you baby " my mother said through her sobs and I hugged her . Mother's love can not be replaced.

Slowly everyone left except Reecee . " You should go back . Have a bath eat and then come okay ." he hesitate for some time , which means he wants to tell something .

" What happened Reece ? what do you want to say ? " I asked him . He looks at Ava sleeping figure and back at me.

" It's about Ava , I Will tell you once , you both get back home ." he sighs deeply as if he's lost on words.

" No Reecee , please tell me right now . I don't want more suspense in my life and I am good enough to handle it ." I tried perusing him .

"But Issa- "

"Please , I have the right to know ."

To say I was worried would be understatement . Does it has anything to do with her health . I should've known it , the way they were beating her . Please god don't let it be something serious . She has already been through hell .

"Ava , is not a human and "

The sentence made my beat stop . She is not human . She is not human . She is not human . The words chanted in my head repeatedly , but if she is not human then what is she a werewolf , vamp or something else and why did Reecee stopped in mid sentence is there more to it ?

I patiently waited for him to complete his words . I don't know what else is there to surprise me .

Knowing Ava can be one of us is on another level of surprise I wonder will some other news able to break the record . I mentally snorted I bet it can't . But Reece seems to be nervous about this one , which means .

'' You're frightening me Ree' just spill it out already . Whats more to i-"

" sheismymate"

I blinked once , twice , thrice . He said all that in one go . I could hardly make any words .

" A bit slower and in English . I don't speak stupidity. "I mocked him.

But I didn't knew , the next words would break the record this soon . I bet on that right , scratch that it's more surprising and I don't know what to say .

He said '' Ava is my mate ."

_______________________________

Thank you
Kaajal.