Revelation (edited)

This part is edited.
____________________________________

Ava's pov :

                  What  a blissful  sleep , I slept like I haven't in a while . Soft rustling sound of leaves against the wind made me wake up in the depth of dawn , suns about to set . This all is just so peaceful . Suddenly I saw a silhouette in between the door frame and the figure started to make way towards me . My first instinct was to shout but my sense were still far away from me as my head was spinning from the long nap .

               Having a closure yet blur look on the figure it looked familiar , I relaxed inwardly but again who was this person . Without any further warning my mouth agape and a trembling voice could be heard which shockingly was mine when I said

              "Izzy ? Oh God!  is that you ."

Only I could feel the happiness I was having at the moment all the wrongs started to fit in right way , every pain and misery started to fade away I was about to rise and hug him never letting go when the figure came in front of me in a blink of eyes and all I could see was fury....

Reecee's pov :

              It's been awhile since Ava slept I guess it's time to wake her up . I was so happy wondering what will happen when she comes to know all that happened to day . A smile made its own way on my face I haven't been so happy since last two years . I sighed remembering him . Just how happy he would  be to see Ava. To see that I care for so else so damm much.

       I was about to knock when I saw the door was open and Ava was up trying to sit up I saw her in adoration and started to make my way to her .

         I stopped in my tracks when I heard the words escaped through her mouth . It was a boy's name she said with such love and emotions and I had to control my wolf who wanted to come out and claim her till she forgets his name . No one's but my name should roll out of her mouth.

           And in a blink I was in front of her and said more like asked ,
" Who is Izzy , Ava? "

         And saw her flinched at the tone I used complete anger,  I relaxed for her sake and asked in a calmer tone "tell me Ava, please "  desperation leaking. It happens when you fell in love.

         She stared me like looking through my soul for something like if she could trust me or not after few minutes of staring she sighed loudly and made her way towards window looking at the moon with awe and finally opened her mouth her eyes held love and respect for the person whos place I wanted to take so badly then she said

             "I met him two years before at Summerville where I used to live the same place where I met Emily and Ashton . " She closed her eyes as if reliving the time

 " She closed her eyes as if reliving the time

Ava's pov :

                He deserves to know the truth.  I know maybe I'd loose them as friends .. Maybe mam and sir will kill me for this. But it's about time for truth.

             "He was a shining armour for me ,who was a camel in distress . I had only few months with him but till date I cherish each and every second of it . He is my love for whom my heart beats , to whom I owe my life and afterlife and forever . He cared for me like no one did and for me he lost everything he had , every happiness , every luxury , just to see me alive . And I am the reason he is no longer able to live happily with his family just because he loved me . I cost him so much lost even threat to his life but all I get in return from him was love  " last part was whisper even to my ears but Reecee seems to catch up on it .

           I thought he will lash on me and see me differently the things I deserve but he did exceptional he hugged me and a sob I held back escaped.

        "It's not your fault Ava , if he really loves you the way you describe then he will hate to see these tears and more hurted to know it came because you remember him . I bet he would like to see you smile every time you remember him ." He said holding up my chin so he could see my eyes.

       But again I was mesmerized by the emotions he had anger , jealousy , love ,hurt , adoration , strength but again the broken look beated all  "don't you wanna know his name ?"I asked looking straight into his eyes .

            "Only if you want to . I don't want to force you for something you don't want. "

I chuckle at his consideration,  will he this considerate after knowing I caused his brothers life.

            " Issac James Winget . "

And that's when I lost the skin contact I had with him as soon as I reveal the truth and this time I won't back out on answering any of their questions...

____________________________________

Thank you
Kaajal.