The Date (edited )

This part is edited.

_______________________________

Saisha's pov :

             Finally , everything is all right . Ava has been rescued and Isaac is back and to be cherry on top today's my date with Ashton . It's been week since he asked me but so much was going on with my family and pack I kind off pushed it back and as now everything is fine I agreed to go today .

      So here I am getting ready I know your friends are supposed to help but Ava is still unconscious and Emily well she said " I am sorry boo but I suck at this " so here I am all alone .

         I had wore a red off shoulder cocktail dress reaching above my knees and have pair it up by pearl earing and necklace

        I have kept my makeup minimal with just a bit of mascara and eyeliner to higliten my eyes with eye pencil and a blood red lipstick

        I have kept my makeup minimal with just a bit of mascara and eyeliner to higliten my eyes with eye pencil and a blood red lipstick .

Putting my hair in a messy bun keeping few loose strands hanging in my face I was ready . According to time he should be here . And on clue the bell ranged " Saisha , the boy is here " Mom shouted and I replied with a ok .

       Finally searching for my heels .

         I made my way down and saw Ashton and Dad in serious conversation ,actually Dad saying and Ashton merely nodding

         I made my way down and saw Ashton and Dad in serious conversation ,actually Dad saying and Ashton merely nodding . He looked as if about to pass out .

            "Honey , stop making the poor boy  frighten . " my mum said and I made myself present as Dad was about to say .

     Ashton eyes widen seeing me and adoration started to dance in them sending all the blood to rush my cheeks . Reaching dad said " Take care of her young man or else I will bite you in pieces so small that you won t be able to make out your own self " he said in warning tone and kissed my head saying me too enjoy . And the couple left .

           I saw Ashton still looking , so I cleared my throat to get his attention back . " Ummm--- oh yes ,you look ____ beautiful ."he said scratching his neck .

        " You don't look bad either . So where are we going . " I asked out of curiosity while making my way towards his Black mustang .
          " Surprise ." was all he said .

           Through out the way we made small talks and I learned things about him the place was on the  outskrit of town , later the car stopped in front of a factory . I looked at him to see him leaving the car and coming to my side . What a gentlemen !

           " Here's our date ?" I asked surprised . I mean is not everyday a guy takes his date to a factory on their very FIRST DATE . But I was happy as long as I get to spend time with him .
But he didn't said simply came behind me and put a blind fold .
         "You are not going to kill and hide my body here? "  I asked and he just laughed .

          Suddenly he left my hand and asked me remove my folds and I did ,I wanted to get rid of it  and as soon as I did a gasp fell  from my mouth seeing the scence before me .

         "--hoo-w- ?" I asked him .

         " I may or may not had asked Ryder one of your dream and he said you wanted to witness this . So I thought why not . Did you like it ?" he asked nervous and did one thing I wanted to . I ran and hugged him " i love it Ashton , Thank you ."

         In front of me was a basic small chocolate island ! yes CHOCOLATE ISLAND  ,I MEANS WHICH GIRL WOULD HATE THIS . NOPE DEFINITELY NOT ME .

There were  a huge machine from which chocolate syrup was falling giving it a feeling of chocolate waterfall of brown and white colour and the whole ceiling was decoreated with lights and candy were attached to it in star shape , further he had arrange dry fruits and sprinkles and all across the floor in particular pattern which looked like a heart and to say it looked amazing  would be understatement.

Then he led me backside of factory to an open space and I was amazed by the scenery there , in the grass and bushes  were all type of chocolate , candies and sweets attached with either help of tape or stappler whatever it looked like chocolate trees and bushes . Instead of bubbles to flow around he had candy floss flowing around in the air all coloured . It was amazing .

          In centre was  a small blanket with McDonald take away and pillows splattered around and in front was a projector facing towards two tree which had white cloth attached to it .

          " Its simply amazing Ashton  . I dont know how to explain . How did you managed to do all this . thank you ." I said all at once .

          " let's keep it a secret and come on let's eat and then watch movie then we can roam and I will leave you back safely ." my heartbeat quicken .

        love you like a love song was played during our food . Then  we watched Twilight knowing it's both our favourites . I really enjoyed his company then we roamed around the factory once again . I felt so important he took all the work because of me yes i would have been happy with a simple date but this was beyond expectations .

          Now we were about to reach back my home and i was enjoying the passing by trees while his one hand was on my thigh running circles .

Finally we reached and again he opened my door ,getting out I debated on what to say and even he seems to be speechless . Breaking the silence I said " So it's time for you to go, see you soon " I don't like saying bye since Isaacs incident .

          I waited for his reply but instead he leaned closer and stopped inches apart as if seeing that would I back off . when he saw I won t he leaned closer and claimed my lips with passionately ,  we separated when we were out of breath and our foreheads were  touching .

        " This is see you soon ,good night love ." he whisper and I nodded and ran towards my door hearing him laugh . oh his laugh is so contiguous as I couldn't control my but instopped when I saw a smirking Ryder standing and wiggling his brows .

             " looks like some one enjoyed " I glared at him and went to my room with one thoughts best date ever.....

________________________________

Thank you
Kaajal