True Queen

Won't ramble much.

Enjoy.

______________________________________

Ava's pov :

I know that I'm not strong on my potent part of powers so when I saw Evan fighting alone with a group of wolf I decided to turn into the more dominating part of mine which is my wolf. I started to run towards him by the time my body was in completely under my wolfs command and when a wooden log tried to block my way I opted to jump and cross it and my wolf started to turn in mid air.

I saw many wolf stopping their fight to see my pure wolf form and they all had two things in their eyes one was shock other was adoration. Making me puff my chest in proudness. From corner of my eyes I saw Reece staring at me with love and support.

Thinking about Reece makes me think about another mate of mine how I haven't saw him since I arrived. Shrugging that thought out of my head I started to rescue Evan from the wolf's.

Suddenly I saw my world stop in front of me as I heard a howl of cry,  of pain,  of agony. My already shattered heart broke more when I saw Reece has stopped fighting and was too focusing on the sound.

I didn't felt the blood oozing out of my now open wound on back given by a fellow enemy unless I heard Evans faint cry for me. I was dazed. Completely, utterly exhausted. If I could I would have done something about my now crying brother but I was too worried thinking and praying that I misheard the voice but my world started to restart when I heard that voice again,  this Time more painfully.

Without further delay I sprinted off to the direction of the voice to help my mate.

A gust of wind passed through me making my fur fly. Without a glance I knew it's Reece running for his brother.

My external war was nothing compare to the internal. Only wishing that moon goddess would not be so hard in me. I was a freaking killer machine right now who ever tried to stop me was killed or ripped away.

I would have forgiven Tony for what he did to me but if he even touched a strand on my mates hair then even God would not be able to save him.

The scene unfolding in front of me was.... I don't even have aword for it . Issac was flat layed on his back groaning in pain from his now shattered,  bruised,  and slashed body. All I could see was red,  red of his blood. Dripping everywhere. Reece was by his side in matter of seconds but for me to come over my trans was whole another thing.

From corner of my eyes j saw Tony trying to slip away,  not so soon buddy.  I tried to concentrate on the vines and twigs around him and manipulate them to hold that piece of shit in one place .

His eyes widen in realization. Good now you need to learn what I do when it comes to save my people.

A last glance at my mate and then gaining all the power and control I had I made my way to the culprit .

A low menacing look must have taken over my face has he gulped down. With mere three strides I was face to face with him,  inches away . I shifted. Without a care that I'm practically naked. I just didn't gave a Shit.

        " I had complete sympathy for you and your family. I had made a mental note to convince my family to let you live,  but what did you do ha . Do you have  a fucking death wish " I spat out on him. All my anger,  pain,  disgust adjoining my words.

He just laughed. Like a freaking maniac he is,  laughed and laughed and laughed until he was unable to breath.  The vines holding him in one place so strongly that it started to bleed.

I waited for him to get over and when he did the words made my head snap in anger.

"Because of you I lost my family,  my father , my mother. I couldn't stay with my own sister. Just because of you and now you are the one  telling me about mercy.  No fucking way Ms Ava. I knew I wouldn't win the fight again two potent. So I searched for another way to make you regret the day you were born and tell me ha !  Tell me what could be more worse then seeing your mate die in front of your own eyes. "

That's it.  This man has became lethal , intoxic for the one around him. He doesn't have the right to live now.

"Kill him Ava,  kill him. Not only he hurted you and our mate but also made us loose many warriors.  Who's mate,  children and families are waiting for them. You are answerable to them. This is the vegeance they would strive for. At least give them this satisfaction. "

"What Ms little princess,  scared to hurt,  huh???  Well you should be. Once you show me your little mercy I'll leave only to come back and drag that pretty ass of yours to hell with me,  not before killing that family and pack-''he couldn't complete. He never would be able to. I slashed his neck. Blood was oozing out like water from tap. Few droplets from his mouth.  But even in his last minute I couldn't see ounce of regret.  He was proud of his doing.  He thought what he did was right.  It's not his fault. Everyone has some or other problems,  not everyone has a perfect life.  Some problems are big while some are small but no matter what it's upon us how we react to them. What decisions we make for them.

Tony had did many things,  hurted many people in his path of revenge.  Even himself and his only family left.  There's no reason to what he did is right.

Shaking off my thoughts I turned to see my men's seeing me proudly  . The fight has already stopped, the enemies had hung their head low.  I motioned for not killing anyone.

Then I turned to my mate who was not grunting lowly,  almost inaudible. Instantly all my thoughts and worries were replaced by hurt and pain.  I crouched down  in front of my mate,  Reece's jacket was on top of me without any other seconds.

As soon as I hold his hand,  he said things which sounded as goodbyes. Which I'm not ready to give "Kiss me, one last time. "

Tears were flown.

______________________________________

Love y'all
-kaajal