Clue

Thank u so much for waiting so patiently  ......my phones still at repairing but here I am for u'all....

Back to your chapter 

Enjoy.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ava's pov :

                        "Take Ava  outta here? "
"Who brought this cake? "
" Did anyone saw anyone strange? "

             Everyone was in their own world of thoughts.  some trying to figure out what was happening  whereas some were finding ways to kill the person behind this but my mind well  I was thinking about one thing  where ever Travis is.... In which ever condition he is  .....its all because of me. I should've told my brothers  and family about the first warning but then I took it for granted and now the person behind all this proved his point by abducting Travis.  I need to find out a way to save him. 

There must be something  or some sought of clue left behind for me ....and hence I started my search for something  indicating something unusual. My eyes darted around the chaostic room where Ryder and Ryan were removing people out and rest were giving some orders....... Everything  was fine but I just know something  is wrong and I need to find it out but what's it???? The room looked alright so did the decoration and people but I know there is a clue.

Then I started to read the note again........ Skull.... James..... Warning...... Travis..... And back back back..... It's says Lucky you it's fake skull.... What if it was your childhood friend James....... What does this means?

According to my brothers James is dead then how can the note indicate his possibilities of being alive?? Something  is fishy and I need to find out asap.

               '' Ava come on let's take you home already " Evan said.

I bid my goodbyes to everyone  and left.  Reece and Issac promised to meet me later but honestly  that's not my first concern right now.  I need to find about James.

I don't remember  James face and right now I can't ask anyone about him so I went to library I know this album kept there having everyone's photo and information it must contain about James.

After searching for half an hour  and 20 aisles I found the album.  Sitting on  one of the couches I started to flip among the pages In starting it was of old rulers my grandparents  and their families  then was my family including  my pictures and then Sir and Mams photo that to of young image smiling one and next page was of James

  Sitting on  one of the couches I started to flip among the pages In starting it was of old rulers my grandparents  and their families  then was my family including  my pictures and then Sir and Mams photo that to of young image smiling one and n...

This is James but he doesn't  looks like Trav--  I stopped  thinking when I saw his eyes.  It's the same striking blue colour like lightning  . I can never misunderstand  his eyes.  It's him Travis is James and James is Travis.

All this long he was alive and he knew that but didn't said a word.  The question is why?

If James was such a good friend of mine then why didn't he said something  . It's just means two thing
One James is included  with People behind all this or else he himself is stuck in this never ending quest of power.  Now I just have to figure out which one is true to catch the guilty.

But how???

-----------------------------------------------------------

Okay so another revelation.  What do you think is going to happen next. 

Keep supporting  .

Love uh guys
-kriya