Infinity

Back to your chapter ......

Enjoy.

_______________________________

Ava's pov :

I couldn't wrap anything . My mind my body my senses seems to be blocked out . Like my eyes were wide , shocked . My whole body was erupted in sparks , everywhere . His hand wrapped around my waist and another sliding down near the nape of neck up to the back of my ear . His tongue was guiding mine and I didn't knew when I started to kiss him back . I was getting weak in my knees unable to hold up . Reculant my hand started to reach for his neck getting ahold of his hair and neck . I started to bring him more close to me , not liking the remaining distance between us which by the way was just a thin hair . And suddenly I stopped still in his arm , blushing furiously and on other hand he was awkward as hell . Okay so you must be thinking what happened well his that part touched mine and you what .....

                 After what fell like ages I finally found the courage to talk to him and looked up "So....... .?"

                 "So .........?" okay he isn't going to say anything .

            "What was this for-" his hand clamped my mouth restraining me from speaking any further .

            "You speak too much angel , before you ask no I didn't kissed her back or make out with her . She called me here saying it's some important pack business related . That's the reason m'here in first place and secondly all of a sudden she started to kiss me and all and then you banged ."

               If possible my face was burning red I just reached the conclusion without thinking .But this doesn't excuses the mate hiding thing . I looked up to ask him when he continues " And No angel , we didn't hide anything from you . It was all the situations fault . Every thing was going so fast.for you we didn't wanted to be a burden that's we were quiet . It burned us from within to see you with Travis but we have to go through it ."

Now thinking of it even they must have felt the pain . And without even asking them I assumed things putting them and myself in so much of pain . am such a stupid person .

           "I am so sorry , I didn't knew all this . I just thought you guys would want a strong girl as your mate not so m pathetic looser and thus I assumed . I am so sorry Reecee ."

            " Hey Angel , it's alright we are not blaming you for anything . Let's just start over .Yea ? "

               " Yea . "

               I bent down to kiss me again an said " Happy 18th Birthday angel"

            " You're not gonna take every kiss from her Reecee , Don't forget she mine as well "

             I know this voice , Isaac's hand wrapped around my stomach hugging me from behind . When his hot breath started fanning my ears and he said " Happy birthday princess " And turned me around and in mere 5 seconds his lips were on mine moving in sync , claiming them his .

          In all  this tension I forgot that it's my 18th birthday today .

          I just want everything to be okay from now .

_______________________________
Soooooooo

I hope you guys like it . Keep supporting , thanku

love you guys
-kriyaa