They're here

So Happy Diwali  to everyone  as for who don't know it's an Indian festival. Of lights and Happiness I wish the same for your family and friends.

Back to your chapter.

Enjoy.

______________________________________

Ava's pov :

           I didn't knew I could contact anyone yeah surely they have marked me on an instinct my hand reached to the spot where their supposed marks should be. Remembering that brought a smile to my face on its own.  How they freaked out after realizing what my brothers will have to say about this?  Those were some good time.  Reece has said there's two steps for marking first few weeks there would only be a bite mark like hickey and then slowly the mark will start to show.  Still it's been few days so for complete mark there is still time left.

After hearing his voice,  brought some sort of condolence to me and it felt they're just here with me.

Snuggling into that feeling forgetting everything else I went to the slumber.

Reece's pov :

                 " What did she said? "
                  " How is she? "
                  " Was she crying? "
                   " Does he treats her right? "

       These were the some questions asked as soon as I finished mindlinking my angel. I felt kind of greedy at the thought that I was the only one to mindlink her as in its telling me that I am close to her in some way more than anyone else,  even Issac.  This brings the best out of me.

        They were still asking questions when I said in loud and clear voice " Guys,  guys stop " and they did.

          " she said she's holding on,  but we gotta reach her fast.  She's loosing her hold. "

          As soon as the words left my mouth I saw everyone visibly stiffen,  jaws ticked and hands fisted . Everyone was worried about her,  why wouldn't they.  She is our sunshine.

         " Alright then let's go get our,  Princess back " William said.

          After Ava's disappearance,  we sniffed her scent as after marking the scent became clear and it led us to a clearance,  we never have been before.

          There was no other scents present except for one,  but before we could ask the Lynn,  she herself came to us and said she and Ava were there as Ava wanted to clear her mind off certain things.

        As no clue found we started to go wide in side the forest in search of any evidence that could lead us to her but found none after been dejected 2 days,  a idea strikes my mind. Ava was bound to find the intruder and there's a possibility she had found it.  So I started to ask everyone at school,  at pack house everywhere who was the last person Ava was found with and our calculations stopped at Lynn.

          So we all agree to the fact it's no harm to requestion her,  as we nearded  her room,  we heard her talking to someone,  possibly the person behind all this.

Conversation between Lynn and the person on another phone ( as Reece doesn't know who he is)

L : They still haven't found any lead.  Please marry her as soon as you can.

L : No you had promised me you wouldn't hurt her,  nononononono just listen you can't do that. Please.

L : I get all that,  but no it's not her fault brother,  don't please.... Listen to me. Don't hang up on me.

             " Oh God,  I'm so sorry Ava.  I put you in all this mess.  I wish-" I cut off Lynn.

            " Yes you did put her in all this mess Lynn,  she thought you of as her sister and what you did,  ha.  Backstab her.  You're worst then the person you were talking on phone. Tell me where is she,  tell me " I didn't knew I was practically shaking her until Evan separated me from her.

      She was full on crying,  but that didn't matter as because of her my mate is in someone else's house in danger. She just disgusts me.

           " WHERE . IS.  SHE.  ?" BY his voice itself was clear that William won't control himself just because she is a girl.

           I thought it will take a lot more than our voices to make her spill the truth but one look at her mates broken face did the work and she went into another Fit of sobs and between them she said what we needed.

             " The -hickup - norther boundaries - Emerald Pack  -shes there "

         That's it.  We are coming Ava.

Ava 's pov :

               This was the first time I had felt so peaceful here but that was until freezing cold water was thrown over me. I jolted up.

             " Looks like you finally found your comfort here,  didn't you? " the annoying asshole said once again.

            " You wish dipshit. " I said wiping few droplets off my eyelids. When I returned my gaze back to the idiot I saw him fuming.  It's a big disrespectful to say such words to a alpha.

        I was about to comment about his now fuming body when a guard came huffing and puffing down and barged in.  It's unusual to come in without permission.

        " Sorry Alpha,  but I guess we have some visitors. "

         I saw him visibly stiffen.

         Game on baby.

______________________________________

2 more chapter's and an epilogue then it's done.  Once again thankyou guys for constant support and view.

I really owe you guys.

Thank you.

Love y'all
-kriyaa