Travis Scott...(edited)

Lucky Blue Smith as Travis Scott .

This part is edited

_______________________________

Ava  :

                 "Boyfriend by Justin beiber " was blasting through the radio . I slept in one of many guest rooms of pack house last night .

          Huh it's still so much too believe but I have to .  I really need to find a job and apartment to shift I can't stay here forever , sighing I stood up from bed and went to washroom to do my shower and all .

             Searching through the lot of clothes which still is in the bag haven't put in the closet , it would be double work when I leave so I thought better let them stay in bag .

      I paired my dress with light blue vans and let my hairs flow down not in mood to put it up In pony

      I paired my dress with light blue vans and let my hairs flow down not in mood to put it up In pony .

       Grabbing my backpack I made my way downstairs to see everyone already ready . " Morning Bestie " Saisha called me from kitchen where I guess she was making or eating waffles can t make out , I gave her a small smile and went to the fruit basket to get an Apple . I really didn't have an appetite .

           " I know Apple is healthy but not enough to start a long day sweetheart , especially when you just  left hospital . You need to eat more ."

      A man whom I assume Saisha's dad said along his way in kitchen . I really adore father's , I have heard the father-daughter relationship and wish I could have one but , nevermind . " I really don't have a appetite sir , I will eat something in school . Thanks " I replied politely .

    "Make sure you eat and no calling me sir call me Benjamin or Ben . Sir really sounds too old " he said , smiling I nodded .

    I was dragged out before I could say him thank you. Saisha had keys in her hands, " Let's leave before my brothers fight for you,  I mean who'll  Drop you and all. I'm taking you. Let's run, Juliet " cheap thrills were what we're shouting on whole way to school.

         " Good Morning beautifuls " Ashton's voice boomed as soon as we entered school premises I replied  and left the couple to make out . Honestly it's weird to see them always kissing and all. It's petty to be single.

        Getting my stuff out , closing my locker . I had just turned when I bumped in to someone and fell . Rubbing my now sore bum I glared at the person ready to shout when it said,

        " Already falling for me , munchkin " I glared at the person looking up I saw a handsome face smiling back at me with beautiful eyes but what caught me attention was his hairs it was pretty I just wanted to run my hands through it .

        I didn't  knew I was staring until he again broke the silence " Done checking me out  ? if not continue I have all the time in this world , go on ." my cheeks blused in embarrasment . 

       I was  Trying to get up when he offered me his hand " Can I know the girl who just checked me out without any payments,  I'm Travis Scott ?"

     Taking his hand I stood up and said  "Ava " .

    " Beautiful name for a beautiful girl .  " he said kissing me back of hand .

   It felt weird so I pulled my hand back and smiled . I was about to go when I heard familiar voice "Surprise for you Travis Belgium Scott "

          Travis eyes widen and then he whipped his neck to sources of voice .

      I wonder why didn't his neck broke . Tears fully fell from his eyes as he saw Isaac and Reecee at the entrance .

     Running he hugged him . I couldn't hear their conversations but it seems they're close to each other , smiling I went for my first class .

         The day went in blur nothing important than getting all the left out works I missed and now we are sitting on lunch table where Ryder and Emily are having word fight , He's hitting her with pickup lines and she is giving awesome comebacks to every single one it's funny to watch.

     The trio have still not came , Saisha told me they are bestest friends and how badly it had effected Travis guy when Issac went missing.

    She also told me They three are in the football team where Ryder is the captain and Travis co captain with Reece as the quaterback . I asked her why haven't I saw him before to which she said he had gone to visit the other school with whom out schools gonna colide in  1 week .

              "Feel my shirt it's boyfriend material "-Ryder tried yet another attempt.

      "No it's too much clingy and looks hard to maintain "-Emy said with a roll of eyes.

       "Is it hot here or it's just you "-R

       ''No actually it is ; you just crashed and burned "-E

         "I just googled "sexy" and your name came up "-R

         "You'll get the same result when you search "Not interested "-E

       "Are you Jamaican ? because jamacian me crazy "-R

        "No , I'm Finnish . Finnish with this conversation "-E

        Saying she gave a death glare to Ryder which made him shut up and all of us laugh loudly .

        "What's so funny going on here we missed "Isaac asked .

       "Nothing your poor brother just got burned ." Ashton said and laughed loudly .

        Shaking our heads I started to eat when all of a sudden Travis guy got on his knees and asked " Ava , will you give me the pleasure to take you on a date ." What the hell!!! 8 barely know the guy.

        Whole cafeteria's eyes were on me and I didn't miss the breath intake of Saisha and Ryder and the look Chad gave to Isaac and Reecee .

    But I guess why and why did they looked pissed but more important what should I reply .....

_______________________________

Thank you
Kaajal