Chapter 8

"You changed my life in a moment. And it's hard for me to understand with the touch of your hand in a moment in time all my sorrow is gone"
‎ -Bob Dylan

Both Trey and Chelsea were seated on the aisle of the plane while Agatha was beside Chelsea near the window. "Ready for takeoff, angel?"

"I'm excited because you are coming with us. It will be a lot of fun. Isn't it daddy?"

"Yes baby, it will be a lot of fun!"

"But your daddy and I are here for work."

"Don't worry, we will make more time for fun," he smiled at her. "to make you and Agie happy. And that's a promise."

When they arrived at the hotel. There was a confusion. Only one family suite was booked for a Mr. and Mrs. Terrence Paraiso and nothing for Chelsea Saavedra. And the hotel was fully booked.

"That's alright, Mrs. Paraiso. We'll make your stay in our suite as enjoyable as possible. Right, baby?" Trey winked at Agatha.

"So you'll be my new mommy. Wow! Very nice! This will really be fun and enjoyable"

Chelsea blushed. "How can they be casual about this kind of mix up?"

It was fortunate the suite had a master bedroom and another room with double bed. Trey took the room with the double bed while Chelsea and Agatha took the master bedroom.

The first order of the day was to report to the office for a meeting. They took Agatha with them. Everybody who saw them mistook them as one family. Trey did not correct them. Before the meeting started, they left Agatha in the room alloted for Trey. And went together at the meeting. Earlier speculations were put into the right perspective when Nicola took the seat reserved for Trey's secretary.

The programme for the groundbreaking was discussed. Trey would be giving a speech before the actual ceremony.

After several hours, the meeting was adjourned for the day. The ceremony will be in two days.

The threesome went to Ocean Park. They enjoyed the aquarium and even rode the roller coaster. Then they went to see the giant pandas. When they got back to the hotel, Agatha was already sleeping in Trey's arms while the other hand was holding Chelsea.

When they tucked Agatha to bed, they went to the living room to while the night away. "Agie enjoyed her day." said Chelsea.

"How about you did you enjoy our company, Mrs. Paraiso?" Trey asked her teasingly. Eyeing her ardouosly.

"Of course, sir! I never thought one could be happy even you're away from your family." she answered sincerely. "Thank you for taking me. But please don't call me Mrs.Paraiso. I'm not as beautiful as your late wife. "

Trey sat beside her. "Yes, you're right. Tanya was very beautiful. But don't you ever look at a mirror. You are beautiful especially when you are smiling. It is I that should thank you because we felt very happy, a feeling we never thought we would feel again."

She looked at him with a bewildered smile.

"I told you never to look at me like that," he was about to kiss her when Agatha woke up.

"Daddy, I want my milk"

"Nice timing, baby!" Then to Chelsea, "we will have a raincheck."