Chapter 13

"Yes you're lovely, never, ever change keep that breathless charm.  Won't you please arrange it ' cause  I love you."
  - Dorothy Fields / Jerome Kern

"Hi Lorrie! May I talk to my Mommy Cheesy? I have to tell her something." Agatha requested.

"She's with your dad right now." came the answer.

"Tell them it's me. Am sure they will be happy to hear from me."

"Sure. Let me put you on hold while I connect your call."  She heard Lorrie say. "Chelsea, hate to interrupt. Agatha said you will be happy to talk to her."

"Thanks Lorrie. Please put her through!"  Chelsea put the line in speaker phone.

"Yes baby, daddy's with me. I missed you!"

Trey interjected, "Hi baby, how's your day so far?"

"I dreamed of Mommy Tanya. She told me I have a new mommy. Is that true?"

"That's only a dream, baby!" Chelsea said unsure. Trey looking at her intently.

"But she was happy about it. Is that you Cheesy, my new mommy, I mean?"

It was Trey who answered now, "What if she is, baby? Will you object?"

"Never, i'll be the happiest girl. I love you, Mommy Cheesy!"

"I love you, too, baby!"

"Oh it's true then. Wow! I'll tell my friends in school tomorrow."

They all laughed. "All right, angel, one excitement at a time. Mommy and I have to finish our work. Will talk more over dinner tonight."

"Is she coming for dinner?"

Chelsea was put on the spot. Trey replied, "Of course, baby, how can she say no to her daughter."

When Agatha was gone, "I thought I told you my friends and I are going to meet tonight."

"Why didn't you tell Agie that? You don't want to break her heart especially  now that you're mother and daughter officially, right?" winked Trey.

"You are so manipulative, boss!" she purred.

"Careful, Miss Executive Secretary. You are courting trouble!"

"Am I, now?"

"Do you really want me to  kiss you in full view of the people out there. In fact, their eyes are already on us." Then he laughed when he saw her blushed.

Outside, the employees were amused that their boss nowadays was always on a laughing and friendly mood. Chelsea was a good influence to him.

When it was time to go home, Trey was waiting in front for her. "Let's go. We don't want Agie to wait for too long."

"Mr. Paraiso, your condominum is only 20 minutes from here." Chelsea teased. "You go ahead. I still have to go to the ladies' room."

Trey went ahead. In the powder room,  Lorrie was also there. "What's with you two? I could hear a lot of speculations. You two are a hot item."

"I'm in a hurry now. We'll talk some other time. I promise."