Chapter 14

"Some day, when I'm awfully low, when the world is cold, I will feel ‎a glow just thinking   of you."
  - Dorothy Fields / Jerome Kern

They were already on the car going to the condominum, Chelsea told Trey about the encounter with Lorrie. "I know she meant well but I don't know how to explain to her about us."

Trey placed a reassuring hand on hers, "Let it come out naturally! Would you like me to send an email to everybody?" he ended with a laugh.

"Hmm, if they only knew that their boss could be so exasperating. I don't think those girls who wanted to be your secretary would have wasted their resume. Now I have to put up with you."

"Don't provoke me, Mrs. Paraiso!" he warned.

Agatha was in the lobby with Alice waiting. When she saw them,  she ran first to Chelsea. "Mommy, give me a kiss!"
Then to Trey. "Nice, daddy!"

Trey carried Agie and the other arm was on Chelsea's shoulder. Agatha kept on chattering. "Now we are a happy family. I'm dying to tell my friends. Mommy can you take me to school tomorrow so I can introduce you to my friends? Are you going to live with us now?"

Chelsea looked at Trey. "One at a time, baby. Mommy will still tell her mother about us. For now, it is between the three of us first. We don't want to alarm everybody."

"Alright," then to Chelsea. "Make it soonest. I can't wait any longer."

Chelsea said with a laugh, "Like father, like daughter. What have I put myself into."

After dinner, they both read stories to Agatha then tucked her to bed.

When they were alone, "I love you so much, Mrs. Paraiso! I like your hair curling on my fingers."

 She faced him smiling mischievously. "For that, you deserve a kiss."  Then she kissed him on the cheek.

"Why you little minx!" he caught her by the waist and kissed her until she was breathless.

"You are so beautiful. I can drown in your beauty and I still  won't get enough."

"It's late, I need to go home. My mother will go back to the province. It's her time to visit my sister."

"How long will she stay there?"

"Three months at the most, depends on her mood and necessity."

"Stay here with us while she is away. Agatha will be so happy and her daddy will be in cloud nine."