Chapter 9

"Baby, when first we met, I knew in this heart of mine that you were someone I couldn't forget. I said right and abide my time."
                       - Tony Macaulay

It's groundbreaking day. Chelsea wore an all white dress with a black chain belt.   And to their amazement they were all wearing white. Trey wore a white polo shirt and a white pants. Agatha wore a white dress with red trimmings. They were a sight of a  perfect family.

While Trey was delivering his speech, he saw that one of the men was engaging Chelsea into a conversation. He felt a pang of jealousy and it's eating at him fast. His eyes were already squinting.

Now he could see that Chelsea was smiling at what the man was saying. He could not take it. Her smile was only for him. So as soon as he was done, he approached them. "May I talk to my wife?" he said to the man. Then to Chelsea "Come on, honey, let's pick up our daughter."

"I don't understand, sir. What has just happened?" Chelsea asked "Why are you saying that we are a couple? And Agatha, our daughter? You are unbelievable!"

When they were alone in a corner, Trey took Chelsea in his arms and kissed her breathlessly.  "I have been longing to do this. Let's get Agie, first, then we can talk later. We have to be at the lobby at 11 or we won't make it to Lantau Island."

Chelsea was taken by surprise with the onslaught of Trey's kiss. It was her first real kiss and it was a heady experience, leaving her speechless and zombie-like.

Trey could feel how Chelsea's lips were quivering when he kissed him. It was a first time for her so he controlled himself. He would like her to always remember every kiss and embrace that he would give her.  And he was looking forward to move a nudge up on their relationship.