Chapter 11

"My hands are shakin' don't let my heart keep breaking 'cause
I need  your love, I want your
love.  Say you're  in love and
you'll be my girl, if not I'll just die."
    ‎             - Hal David

"This," he kissed her on her forehead. "and this," kissed her on the left cheek, "and this" on the right cheek, "and finally this"
he kissed her on the lips gently so she would open up her lips to him.

As the kiss deepened, they were locked in each others' arms. "I love you, my executive secretary! I didn't know I could love again."

His words resounded on her ears. Then she stopped kissing him, "No, no, we can't."

"Why not, Chelsea? Do you have a boyfriend that I am not aware of?"

"No, I don't have a boyfriend. It's just that you are my boss.  I don't like my work affected. I don't want to mix business with pleasure."

"We will find a way to work this out."

"No, this is a first for me. I don't know how to handle this. If I can handle this."

"Hush my love. We will handle this together. You won't be alone."

"It's so overwhelming. Who would have thought that my boss is in love with me, his mere executive secretary?" she told him softly.

Trey laughed. "You caught my heart the first time I saw you in the Executive Lounge. You were the only person who's not looking at me but my eyes were all on you."

"But I was only there briefly and I didn't see you."

Trey laughed again. "You know, love, you can be funny without trying hard."

"It's late. We have an early flight to catch. We don't want to be late in reporting back to the office. You have a meeting after lunch."

"Right. Shall we have our goodnight kiss?" he kissed her thoroughly until both of them were already seeing the rainbow in the darkness of the night. " I love you, Chelsea!"

She was shy to respond,  not knowing  what to say. She just smiled at him.

Chelsea could not sleep. She was tossing and turning. She could only see Trey and hear his voice.  She stood up for fear of waking Agatha. She went to the anteroom to read so she could sleep.

"Still awake?" Trey asked then sat beside her. "I couldn't sleep, too, thinking of you."

He took her hands and just held them. "We could simply stay here and talk about ourselves."

Trey continued, "When Tanya died, I promised that my attention would all be focused on Agie. I did not bank on meeting you. I did not know how we became close. Agie paved the way and of course, I need an Executive Secretary.  I don't know how to tell HR I don't want the other applicants. I only want you. What made it worst, you did not apply for the post. I panicked. I had my chance when you were there to help me with my emergencies. Nice justification to offer the job to you. But you turned it down. Did you know what it cost me when Oscar called me to inform that our offer was turned down without you reading it first?"

"Hmm, I eventually accepted it, boss?" then she looked at her innocently.

"You are a fast learner,  you know. You teased me painstakingly." then they kissed.

"Are we going to tell Agie?" she asked.

"Yes, of course. She has the right to know. I'm sure she'll be over the moon"

"Can we hold off telling everyone and that includes Agatha?  I want to be sure about our feelings first. Everything is sudden."

"Alright, but not too long. And for the record I am sure 100% about my feelings for you."