Chapter 4 - Business Call

Sheila stowed her bag in the closet near the front door then joined me on the couch for some 'snuggle time'. That's how things always get started, first we snuggle together, then start swapping spit and tongue wrestling.

After she'd kicked her shoes off, I helped with her socks, and pants. I kissed my way up her legs slowly, that always got her juices flowing. Once I reached her panties, I gave the edges a tug with my teeth then started kissing my way down her legs. This always got her riled up and very randy. By the time I actually removed her panties, you could've rung the passion out of them.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes!" Sheila moaned out.

Her legs were wide, I was kissing and licking her tender areas on the left side of her flower. Then I moved to the right side. Her body flexed and her twat flared at me. I'd brought her to a slow rolling boil that would soon become an exploding pressure cooker of heat and passion. Sheila's knees went up and she scooted her bottom over the edge of the couch; I nibbled down her right buttock then up the left, I took in her fragrance as I worked my way up and let my warm breath tickle her flower before I started gently pulling at her fur above.

Her body lurched, her hips bucked towards my face. "Eat me!" She exclaimed.

Never refusing a girl's request, I moved my face low with my nose almost at her butt crack and parted her with my nose as I moved it up towards her magic button, working my lips and face into her lady as I moved. Sheila cried out, all sound, no words. Her hand went to the back of my head and she gripped my hair with her fingers. As she pulled my head in tighter, she thrust her twat at my face.

As she ground into my face, I slipped my arms so I could grip her waist. She started to sing my favorite song. It wouldn't be long and she'd be trying to escape my tongue. I wasn't about to let that happen until she was about to pass out.

Things suddenly got really wet down south, Sheila started to babble and was feebly trying to push my head away; I gripped her firmly around the waist, swallowed twice, then used her bunny hole to take Alice to wonderland!

Her butt started lifting off the couch as she arched her back. Soon her body was vibrating like she was being electrocuted. Her hands were in fists in my hair that she was pulling on like a cowboy on a bronco pulled on the rope, only this ride was going to take longer than eight seconds. Damn straight! Sheila was snorting and bucking wildly now, it was about 'thunderclap' time.

With her back on the couch again Sheila's ass started to rise, hoisting her legs and me in the air above her. Her screams of ecstasy sounded like someone was axe murdering a hyena and taking their time about it; music to my ears. Her eyes rolled back into her head as her legs went as wide as they could. Then the thunderclap came as she started to convulse, her legs clamping down fast on my head then spreading wide only to come suddenly together on my head again. This is what I called her thunderclap, and it happened right before her dam broke releasing all the water it held back. I drank every drop then released her.

Sheila was panting like a lizard on a rock, limp and nearly unconscious on the sofa. The wet spot she'd created overran the towel beneath her as her twat glistened and winked at me as she twitched and quivered. Yes sir, a job well done. I'd taken my Sheila to the sun and helped her go supernova. I was satisfied now with the expression of total and complete bliss on her face.

I let her rest for a couple minutes then leaned forward placing a hand on either side of her near her armpits then lowered my face to her perfect AA cup breasts and flicking her right nipple with my tongue. Then I blew gently on the firm, plump nipple. Sheila moaned. This revitalized my lover and brought her to conciseness again. She grabbed the back of my head pulling it tight against her breast as she rolled her shoulder up pushing herself against my face.