Chapter 54

Randi

Back at the hotel room Gordon asked me what else I'd gotten pierced. I giggled and started undressing. At first I didn't know if he was repelled by what he saw, or excited.

"You had your nipples pierced, and your bellybutton." He announced. I parted my thighs and moved my clit hood up. "And you had your clit pierced? That had to hurt worse than getting your nipples pierced." He commented.

I was shaking my head. "I had my clitoral hood pierced, not my clit and the nipples hurt way more." I told him. "So, do you like?"

He grew a sloppy huge grin. "Oh yeah, that is fucking nice. I love piercings on a girl, and the one on your clit, you're going to love it. When that little ball moves around, I'm going to be able to use that when I eat you out and you'll cum like crazy." He told me.

I was grinning hard myself, and giggling. "You already make me cum like crazy. Maybe I shouldn't have gotten it, you might make me explode." I retorted.

He chuckled at my comment and shook his head in amusement. "Shit doll face, you already explode when you cum." He took me in his arms and hugged me good. "What say we get our suits on and head to the beach."

I agreed with his plan and we started getting our suits on. "So what was that all about when we left the shop? Were they asking us to have a foursome with them?" I asked.

His face lost its joy. He became somewhat reserved. "Yeah."

"Are we going to?" I questioned.

Gordon paused for a while before responding. "That my lovely, I'm going to leave that decision up to you."

Now I felt my expression and emotions match Gordon's. A foursome. That was something I'd never considered, group sex. I couldn't read Gordon's thoughts on it, he had a wall up so I had no idea if he favored the idea or was against it. I knew he and Holland had done Zandie together, but this wasn't exactly the same, this was more of a swap and maybe taking turns. I wasn't sure how I felt about that.

"With your new piercings, if you decide yes, you'll want to consider if you're up to it or not because of those." Gordon added.

Yeah, the piercings, one right on my twat. The other thing I wondered about was skins, since this was a group activity, we'd have to use skins.

"I don't know, never thought about group sex. Not something I've ever wanted to try. I am very satisfied with you, but I'll think about it. I'll give you an answer in the morning, okay?" I told Gordon.

He agreed then we started down to the beach. Gordon asked if I wanted to go to the nude side or the regular side. I asked about the problem with Cogburn and if the new suit would keep him in better. He told me this suit had a netting in it just for the larger boy. I preferred the nude side, when I mentioned this, he agreed so we opted for the natural beach.

-_-_-_-_-_

Gordon had gone up to the cannabis bar to get us some joints once we had our towels laid out; the beach had a 'no glass allowed on beaches' rule with signage everywhere informing guests of this rule. I was lounging with my body propped up with my arms behind me, knees up and my legs spread some.

I was watching the waves crash on the shore and enjoying the temperate breeze coming in from the ocean with a light mist in it on my face. Remembering the sun block, and my fair white skin, I quickly grabbed the bottle and started putting the lotion on my skin. I didn't want to get the hose again. I laughed to myself at my humorous thought. Okay, the movie reference was funny, but I did want the hose again which is why I should put the lotion on my skin. Sunburn and sex, didn't sound like a fun combination.