Chapter 33

Gordon

"His crew just showed up!" Randi informed me in an urgent voice.

She'd returned to keeping an eye on Fat Prick; Holland had kicked her out of their little circle while he looked over the data he'd acquired from the Imperial database. That was a bit of normality for Holland, if he'd have included her, that would've been very far off from the usual Holland Fuzzy standard operating procedure.

Getting out of my chair, I closed the book I was reading, set it calmly down on the side table and strolled over to where she was. In this house we shared living space with Zandie and Holland, Randi was in a room with Zandie; they were both working quietly on their own things.

As much as I tried not to show any urgency within myself, Randi saw thru the façade I had in my walk and face. Her smile beamed from ear to ear when she saw me. She held up a cupped hand and waved me to her with fast movements. Clearly she felt no need to contain her emotions; because of my history, I always did. In that moment I envied her ability to be whimsical and just be herself.

I looked at the display of her laptop. All four boys were there. Fat Prick was talking with them. They weren't saying anything about their plans for the night; slaves were still around so they'd want to talk privately. I was expecting him to send the slaves away, but he didn't; instead he and his crew went towards the outside end wall of the living room. Fat Prick reached for something on the wall, his crew blocked our view, he opened a hidden door that led to stairs down.

"Fuck!" I cursed.

This would mess up my plans of listening in, we hadn't known about the basement under the house. I'd wanted to listen in and find out where they were going, get names if I could, any other information that would help me to deal with them after, or before, Fat Prick and I had our final meeting.

"Bernard Lattei." Zandie's voice said from behind us.

She'd come over to see what we were doing. Her face held a note of displeasure in seeing whom we were observing. Fat Prick laughed at the poor joke he made to his crew who laughed with him. They seemed to find him amusing. Then he turned towards the open doorway and they all disappeared down the stairs.

"You know him?" I dumbly asked. Of course she did, she was in the fashion industry, Fat Prick's family were lingerie kings.

Zandie moved her eyes onto me, they carried with them the message 'what are you, stupid, you think I wouldn't know my competition. Get with the program'. "Yeah, I know panty boy." Her voice was hostile.

"Sorry, I thought you knew, Holland, that we had an issue with him, because of Staci." I explained, hoping that would take some of the edge away from the look she was giving me.

It did. She looked off with an expression that said Holland didn't confide in her as much as she would like. "No, I knew about Staci, I just didn't know Fat Prick was Bernard Lattei." She smirked. "That nickname does fit him well, unlike the panties that fagot wears."

My brow scrunched down with the questions in my mind and on my face. I wanted to make sure she wasn't being facetious in what she'd commented; though I felt certain she wasn't about his wearing panties. I wanted to know about the possibility he was a fagot. This might change things.

"He's a homosexual and a cross dresser?" I asked.

Zandie snorted and chortled with a head wag. "He's a pervert is what he is. Yeah, he wears girls underwear, not a homosexual though; when he's with a girl, he abuses them, with guys, he's a flipper."