Chapter 78

Sasha

How long was I out? It couldn't have been long, I'd never fainted before. I wasn't on the plane anymore, I was in a room, a sterile looking room, with long tables and uncomfortable looking plastic chairs with formed metal legs. Florescent lights lit the room from above in meter long panels. Where the fuck was I? I could hear voices, someone was beside me.

My eyes started to focus, I thought I recognized the face, after another moment and some hard blinking and squinting, I knew the face and the person it belonged to. Fulbright Quixley.

"Fuck me. I guess the gig is up, eh Agent Quixley." I said from my mental fog.

"Is that a request, or are you just making small talk Maggie Farmer; last time we met, you were Randi Butterfield. Maybe you'd rather I called you Lydia Vaughner?" Fulbright replied.

"Call me whatever you like, I'm fucked up beyond all comprehension no matter what name you use. Fuck me, never even made it to my sweet 16th. Three weeks away, I'll dangle before then won't I Quixley?" I assumed.

Mort Gnoll walked up to the other side of the table and smiled down at me with the confident look of a winner.

"Mort, when Fulbright shakes his ass, do you wag?" I commented and laughed at my own joke.

"You've got a wonderful sense of humor, miss Farmer." Mort replied.

Yeah, just what I needed, a sense of humor, I'd keep 'em laughing all the way to the gallows.

"Miss Farmer we may just have a deal that will keep you from dangling, if you're interested. You'd still have to spend some time in Brickhurst prison, the girls there will teach you how to lick twat really good, but you'll get to live. You want to live, right miss Farmer?" Fulbright told me.

Get forced to lick twat by the other girls in prison but not dangle; which was worse, being hung by the neck in front of the national mansion, or having some gang chick sit on your face. This was a tough decision.

"What do we have to do Fulbright? Stop jerking my chain, get to the point." I replied.

He smirked at me. "This deal, miss Farmer, is just for you. I'm afraid your mentor Nicolas Gagucci will dangle, he's just to large of a prize, having 'The Arrow' hung by the neck at the national mansion, that'll be a huge moral booster for the nation and the I.I.D. Finally catching The Arrow, that will go a long way in restoring peoples faith in law enforcement in this country. You though miss Farmer, you're no prize, well, as far as a moral booster and career builder goes. You're small potatoes, little fish. You I can help, if you're willing to play ball."

What the fuck was Fulbright driving for? Yeah, I knew I was nothing compared to capturing The Arrow, he didn't have to rub my nose in it. Since I was such a little fish, what value did I have in making a deal for my life?

"Fuck me Quixley, I told you, I want to live, what's the fucking deal already. Whatever you have in mind, fine, I'll do my time, I just want to live." I told him.

"You said it miss Farmer." He replied.

"Said what? Fuck me, what's the deal, just fucking tell me you cock sucker." I shot back, what was his problem anyways.

"Just what you said miss Farmer, 'fuck me', get the picture now? You're the cock sucker and it's my cock you'll be sucking, and Mort's. Some suckie fuckie and you get to live. You know you're a hot piece of gothic ass. My wife would never let me have a hot gothic piece of ass like you. But I want to fuck you like you've never been fucked before. You take it in the ass miss Farmer?" Fulbright exposed as his way for me to live.