Chapter 65

Randi

"Well, well, well, look who's finally back! The big cat himself. I guess that means I win the bet." Holland said when Gordon walked into the living room downstairs.

Holland didn't know I was still alive. Both his and Zandie's attention was on Gordon and they weren't expecting me to be with him, I used this to my advantage and positioned myself so I could see Gordon; if I could see the others at all, I'd be able to see them, that's all. Maybe long enough to dodge a bullet.

"Thanks, and what bet was that?" Gordon asked.

Holland scoffed with a smirk. "The bet Zandie and I had. She bet me you'd be back the next day, the day after at the longest. I said you'd be back around five days. I said you'd be chasing some of that hot assed island tail for a few days. Am I right? Yes I am!"

"Well, there were other things that happened. Took some time to work them out." Gordon replied.

"So how'd it go buddy, I was starting to get worried when you didn't reply to my last text. Did it scream when you killed it? Did you make it hurt? Or did you do it quick?" Holland asked.

Zandie sniggered with her hand on her hip looking smug. "I bet he did it after he rammed his cock in it, then snapped it's neck, like the Tullis girl. Rode her out while she died."

Gordon began motioning with his hands, moving them up and down with his palms down, trying to tell them to keep it down.

"What's with this dude?" Holland asked when he saw Gordon moving his hands. "It's dead, right?"

Holland looked at Zandie then back to Gordon. Zandie's face lost it's smug expression.

"You've got to be kidding me!" Holland wailed. "What the fuck! We decided, you were supposed to kill it!"

"No fucking way, you let it live? What the fucks wrong with you?" Zandie bellowed backing Holland up.

Gordon looked from one to the other for a moment, ending on Holland. "No, you two decided. I never had a vote in the decision."

"Fuck you, we decided, it was supposed to be dead, so it couldn't kill again. That was what we decided, the plan, remember. Why the fuck didn't you stick to the plan? What happened? Did you fuck it and like that steaming twat so much you lost your head? What's the matter with you? This wasn't the plan!" Holland argued.

"The plan, as I remember it, was if she couldn't be salvaged, then she would be disposed of, she, not it. And when did either of you get the right to decide whom lives, and whom dies?" Gordon argued back.

"We told you to fucking kill it!" Holland yelled, Zandie nodded in agreement.

"I'm not anyone's killer for hire anymore. That ended when I walked away from Tullis. I decide whom I'll take out and whom I won't, not you, not Zandie, no one. Randi is salvageable." Gordon told him.

"Oh, like the other two, yeah, we found out how salvageable they were. What? You look at its elflike little face, those counter clockwise spinning crazy eyes and couldn't do it? Those fine curves it has get to you, that fine ass? Shit, you've banged lots of hot chicks then walked away, what the fuck was so hard about fucking this thing and punching its clock? What, are you fucking in love with it?" Holland yelled.

I never thought a complement could hurt. Hearing Holland's positive comments about my looks and body, made me feel depressed and hurt me. I'd have never thought hearing someone call you attractive could cause such pain.

"Fuck me, you are, you're in fucking love with that psychopath, aren't you?" Holland pushed.

"Since you asked, yes, I am. She's changed, my teaching worked. And she's a sociopath, not a psychopath, there is a difference Holland." Gordon said, defending me the best he could.