~~ 75. ~~

*Love is really a scary thing and you can never know what's going to happen. It is one of the most beautiful things but it's one of the most terrifying... - Ariana Grande*

All eyes turned to the voice that just replied to them. And it happened to be Fareed. He was walking up to the group with a grin on his face.

"What do you mean?" Demilade asked with his brow furrowed at his friend.

"What I meant is your girl is bea. Where do you see her Demmy?" He asked Demilade sounding amused.

"Can you go straight to the point?" Charles said.

"I'm serious. She is one hell of a lady." He continued without replying to Charles.

"And what's that supposed to mean Reed?" Bayo asked.

Then he brought out his phone, searched for something on it, and handed it to Bayo. And he stood watching before he grinned at Lola who was clueless about what he was talking about. She pondered what was on the phone he gave to Bayo.

"She handled that witch properly," Fareed said to Demilade and then he thumbs Lola.

"What the... Hell?!" Helen and Adam who was sitting on either side of Bayo exclaimed in shock and both eyes went to Lola.

"What is that?" Demilade asked. "And which witch?" He asked Fareed.

"Hey, Bayo what's that? What's in the video Reed?" Charles asked, curious.

"You should see it for yourself. I don't want to seem like I am exaggerating." Fareed answered Demilade.

"Let's see what is in the video." Dewale and Dozie said at the same time and Bayo handed them the phone while he smirked.

"Your girlfriend is a badass," Adam commented, facing Demilade and his girlfriend. Demilade just stared at them, face impassive.

"Like seriously? You slapped her twice." Bayo asked, amazed, and then he chuckled. And it was at that moment that Lola realized what they were watching. She gave Fareed a questioning look, wondering how he got to video the scene. "Lola, I love you so much. No offense babe." He turned to his wife. She waved it off.

"I feel her too." Was her reply. "I don't think I have your courage. You're an awesome girlfriend."

"You are a true badass, Lola."

"Wow!" Charles, Dozie, and Dewale with some other guys around them exclaimed.

"How do you see that or get the video rather?" She asked Fareed who was still smiling.

"I video it myself. And you don't have to worry. There was no other person on the scene and I took care of the footage of the hallway." He said to her.

"Thank you. And I am sorry. I didn't mean to cause any scene. She pulled my leg." Lola said apologetically.

"No no, you don't have to apologize. You did the right thing." Charles answered truthfully.

"I'm in support of Charles. That was the right thing for that witch." Adam agreed with Charles. And Bayo nodded in support.

"She got what she deserved," Bayo told her.

"And what really are you guys talking about?" Demilade questioned the group, confused. "What's that babe? Who are they talking about?" He asked his girlfriend.

Dewale spoke before Lola can reply him. "You should see for yourself." And they passed the phone down to Demilade who took it from them. He played the video and watched it.