~~ 90. ~~

*...... I believe love conquers all. And that doesn't mean there's not going to be hard days or difficult things to deal with, because there will be. But finding that person who does it for you and knowing that person loves you back, just makes everything easier - Hailey in ONE TREE HILL*

Song For The Chapter: HOT AND COLD By Katy Perry And DESPACITO By Justin Bieber and...

Lola peered up at the person who entered the kitchen. It was her friend, already dressed to go out. She carried her biggest makeup bag with her, pulling it behind her.

"I'm going to work." She said immediately as she walked into the kitchen. Then her eyes flew wide open in amazement. "Oh! Do you decide to cook today?" She asked with wide eyes.

Lola was taking a pot from the cupboard. She gave a soft smile and nodded in reply.

"I thought about what you said yesterday and I think you are right. I am scared of losing my awesome cooking skill." Ibukun giggled happily. "Moreover, I am tired of the fast food you've been giving me. I was just managing it." She admitted quietly with a pout.

"I don't expect less. I know you won't have eaten half of that food if you were in your right mind. You're such a cook." Ibukun stated with a grin. "I'm sad that I won't be able to eat your food. If where I was going isn't so important, I would've waited to eat your food." She complained with a pout on her face. "I already made a promise to be there on time. So I'm going to miss your food."

Lola couldn't help the light giggles that escape her lips.

Ibukun almost shout in excitement when she saw the smile on her friend's face. She hadn't seen her smile for a while now and it was something she was happy about.

"Oh! Sorry. I promise I will cook something for you when you return. I owe you that much for the accommodation and all the care you've given me since I came over." Lola promised.

"That's sweet. It's nice to see you a bit cheerful. I missed it." Ibukun said sincerely. Lola smiled in reply. "So I got a job at Ikoyi. I have to go so I could beat the traffic."

"I see. It must be a big event seeing as you're carrying your biggest makeup kit." Lola stated gesturing with her head at the black makeup bag on the floor beside Ibukun.

Ibukun looked down at her makeup bag. And she nodded.

"Someone invited me for a bridal party over there and I will be making up for the bride and her friends. The following day is the wedding. And it's not just any bride. The lady is a king's daughter. She is getting married to a politician's son. No be a small wedding they wan do. But anyway, thank God for the connection. "

Lola smiled, happy for her friend.

Ibukun smiled gratefully to see the smile on her friend's face. It's good to see her back to her usual self. She hated to ruin it for her but she doesn't have a choice because sooner or later she have to drop the bomb on her. But it's for her own best.

"I won't be back until next tomorrow." Lola nodded.

"I wish you good luck." She said to her and she cleaned her hand with the kitchen towel after washing her hand in the dishwasher. 

"Thanks, babe." Ibukun appreciated. "Lola, can I borrow your car for two days." She asked sweetly, making puppy eyes.

Lola laughed shortly and nodded.

"You should have told me earlier on. There isn't much fuel in it..."

"I don't mind. I will fill it." Ibukun retorted.