~~ 21. ~~

*The important thing is not to be bitter over life’s disappointments. Learn to let go of the past. And recognize that every day won’t be sunny, and when you find yourself lost in the darkness and despair, remember it’s only in the black of night you see the stars. And those stars will lead you back home - ONE TREE HILL*

 Day 16

           Lola woke up early and she left the house minutes after Demilade left the house to make her hair at her best friend's sister's salon which wasn't so far from her father's house.

              She planned on going to see her father after she make her hair. She won't be able to see Daniel and the twins because they will be at school but she ensured that she will get them something and leave a message.

             Ibukun met her at her sister's shop. She planned not to go to work that day because she wanted to see her best friend. She had missed her so much.

"Dear, I miss you so much." She said when Lola arrived and after exchanging pleasantries and hugs.

"I miss you too. It seems like ages." Lola said.

"You are right. I thought it will just be normal. That I won't miss you. It is a lie oh. I miss you die." She said looking so serious.

             Lola just smiled. She also felt the same way. But Ibukun knows how to make something look very serious. Dramatic to be precise.

§§§§§

             While she was making her hair, the two ladies begin to discuss.

"So he is the one that asks you to change that hair?" Ibukun asked.

"Yes oh. Thank God that Debbie helped me. You know how much I hate losing hair." Lola said.

"You will never change. E dey your body. (It is in you)."

"Pele (sorry) "

              Ibukun laughed.

"So how is he now?" Ibukun asked about Demilade.

"Well, he is still there oh. Today he will act normal. In a few seconds, he had changed. The man can be so confusing and annoying." Lola explained.

              Ibukun chuckled.

"I'm sure you two would have to make a good couple with this constant fight."

"Hmm. Don't start IB." Lola warned. She sometimes called herself princess of love. She always seems to know who is the perfect match for who and who is likely to date soon or who will be good for each other or whose relationship will fail.

"Hmm. Hmm. Am I lying?"

"Yes," Lola said rolling her eyes. Even the lady making her hair smile.

"But don't you have any pictures of him? We need to see this Mr Handsome the Billionaire." She said the last sentence in a low whisper.

"I don't have pictures of him. Moreover, why do you want to see him?" Lola asked.

"Well, I need to at least see the man behind all this...." She uses her hand to gesture to Lola's body. "He is doing some good on my friend. And if he is so popular we should at least be able to boast we know one rich man through our friend. We can't tell. We might meet some handsome rich guy like him that I and Ada could hook up  through him."