~~ 81. ~~

*At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet. - Plato*

When they got to the hotel, they didn't see any of their friends and they took the elevator to their suite on the 25th floor. Lola was the first to step out of the elevator leaving Demilade with the old men that were talking to him about the president.

She could feel their eyes on her when they stepped into the elevator but Demilade did a good job to turn their attention away from her body. She used the card key to unlock the door of their suite and walked inside and the lights in the room flickered on.

Demilade followed shortly behind Lola leaving the annoying old men in the elevator. He saw her stripping down her gown when he entered the suite.

He stood watching her every action from unzipping herself and then slipping the gown down her waist to her legs. He watched as she stepped out of the cloth, leaving her in her red panties and matching bra. Her bra has no strap and that's when he realized that he hadn't seen her bra strap through the dress she had taken off. He had never seen her in such an item before but he didn't hate it either. And that made him swallow the lumps that formed in his throat while he stood admiring her backside. She tied all her braids up into buns before turning around to face him.

Lola smirked on seeing Demilade standing watching her. Not like she wasn't aware of his stare. She had intentionally pulled up some little drama for him. And she was glad that it worked. His eyes were already dark with desire and want as he stared down at her body like something fascinating and delicious.

"Come here or do you want to stand watching me?" She asked.

He sucked in his lower lips then took off his blazer throwing it on a couch. Then he walked up to her front looking down at her breast that was almost spilling out of the lacy bra she wore. "Love what you see?" She arched a brow with a sly smile on her face.

"More than you ever imagine." He replied to her airily before groaning.

He drew her closer from her back then he leaned down on her neck, buried his face in them and he sucks on the skin there.

Lola drawled in a breath when his lips comes into contact with her sweet spot. He didn't have to look for it, he already knows that part of her neck that she loves his lips on. He blew soft kisses on her skin, moving his lips to her shoulder. She tilted her head to the side, mouth slightly agape.

"Do I ever tell you that I love your body?" He whispered close to her ears before kissing her temple.

Lola moaned before replying. "More times... that I could remember."

"Then add this too...," He placed a kiss on his jaw. "to your countless list." He kissed her temple, up to her earlobe. "I.. love.." He kissed her neck. "Every part..." Her shoulder blade. "Of you." And her collarbone.

His mouth moved down to her breast. He paused for a second to look at them. Then he smirked before lowering his head at them. He pushed the bra down with his hand making the hook snap at the back before falling to her legs. He grabbed one of them in his hand, taking the other one in his mouth.

Lola moaned, throwing her head back while Demilade applied light pressure on her breast.

She felt so good in his mouth, Demilade thought as he flicked his tongue on her hardened nipple. He admitted that he has a breast fetish. Lola breast fetish to be precise. He loved how they feel in his hand. The way her nipples come alive in his mouth. How good she tastes. He loves every part of it. Her body makes him so insane. She doesn't have to try harder. Her body makes him horny all the time.