~~ 83. ~~

*Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile. - Franklin P. Jones*

"Hi, Demilade Ninalowo. It's good to see you. It's been a very long time." The man said to Demilade.

Demilade gave his usual business-like smile.

"Yes, it has been a very long time since we've seen each other Mr. Williams. I didn't know you were back." Demilade said to his mother visitor.

"That's right. Only a few people know that I am back. I have been with my kids in Canada for a while. Just came back a couple of months ago." He answered him. "And I have been on a low-key since then."

"Oh. Okay." Demilade nodded.

"It seems you both know each other." Mrs. Jolaoluwa said looking from her friend to her son. The two men nodded.

"A little, yeah."

"I met Demilade about three years ago at a colleague party. We talked a few times in the past after then." Mrs. Jolaoluwa nodded her head in understanding, looking at her son. He nodded in agreement with what the man said. "Honestly, I have no idea Jola is your mother. She mentioned you all the time. She even told me that you will be coming. I have no idea that you are her son. What a small world." The man said, honestly surprised. Looking from mother to son.

There are own first name bases. Cool! Demilade thought with a smirk. He looked in his mother's direction. She was smiling with a hint of pride on her face. She has every right to be proud of herself and him. He would have been nothing without her.

"Well, she is my mother. You've finally met the mother of Demilade Ninalowo." Demilade said proudly.

"Multi-billionaire Demilade Ninalowo." The man said with a smile. He looked at Mrs. Jolaoluwa and smiled proudly at her.

Demilade shrugged. "You can say that." And they chuckled. "It's a surprise to see you in my mother's humble abode Mr. Williams. It's really a small world."

"Yeah." The man said. He rubbed his hands together, glancing back at the house behind them. And then turned back to Demilade.

"Nelson is my good friend whom I met a few months back. I'm sorry that I didn't mention him to you earlier." His mother quickly came to her new friend's rescue. The man smiled appreciatively at her.

Demilade looked from his mother to Mr. Williams. He then nodded.

"That's good."

"Then let me introduce you two properly since you are both here. I know you both know each other now but I should introduce you to each other properly. That should be the right thing to do." Mrs. Jolaoluwa said with her smiling face and the two men just nodded in reply. "Nelson, this is my one and only son Oluwademilade. Son, this is Mr. Nelson Williams. A very good friend."

Demilade just stared and he saw the look the two had on their faces when she introduced him. He tried not to chuckle and he pretended he didn't notice anything.

"I'm glad to meet you again as my mother's friend," Demilade said and he stretched out his hand with a polite nod.

The man grinned and he took it.

"Well, I'm honored to meet another of Jola's family. Her son especially." He said proudly. "I'm not saying this because your mother is here or because she is my friend. But it is the truth. I have always admired you as a person and a businessman. I am proud to say that you have such an amazing mother. Jolaoluwa is a great and beautiful woman. It's no surprise that she has an awesome son." Mr. Williams commented sincerely.