~~ 44. ~~

*Most of our lives are a series of images. There pass us by like towns on a passing highway. But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens and we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment, every part of it will live on forever. *

             They stare at each other faces for what seems like forever. Emotions run through them. Emotions that were running wild and which seems unexplainable. The feeling was new and it was hard to deny. It felt like lightning was running through their veins. And there was an unknown attraction like a string pulling them together.

            And no one knows who take the first step but the next thing was their lips were connected to each other. Finally, they give in to the temptation.

            Demilade felt desire a liquid heat in his blood. Their breath mingles in an intimate whisper. Their heart hammering in sync.

           Sparks instantly exploded in his system as he felt Lola's lips come in coming in contact with his mouth. Or his on her. He wasn't sure. What he knew is that he wasn't sure what came over him or why they were doing what they were doing but he lost all that thought when she also gives in.

            He could taste her in his mouth and also the heat of her mouth was driving him insane.

           Maybe time stopped when his lips met hers, but the flutter only intensified. Lola's heart pounded in her chest as her knees got weaker. She could only focus on how soft he felt against her mouth, how addictively he invaded all her senses. All her brain lost its sense. He nibbled her lower lips and she involuntary parted her lips for him finally giving him entrance into her mouth.

           The kiss was wild, hot and demanding.

             Her lips felt so natural.... good on his lips. It was a wild and hot kiss at first and she fight for dominion. He can feel her desperation in the kiss. All the feelings that are bottled up in them was been exploded.

            He let her think she was winning and he let her continue the slow teasing.

          Their tongue rolled along each other like they were meant for each other. And at that moment he lost all memories of himself.

            He had been holding it in since forever, trying not to touch her, trying not to think about her and not to give in to the lust. But now it's like all the feelings in him were about to explode and he can't think of anything else but him and her. The feel of their lips on each other. The heat and taste of each other.

            Lola's hands seems to have a mind of their own and she wrapped them around his nape pulling his head closer to deepen the kiss. She don't know where the energy was coming from. She knows she wasn't supposed to be kissing him. She ought to have better self-control of herself but she lost all those energy and self-control when Demilade mouth came in contact with hers. She lost every thought when his tongue and hot breath blended with hers. And she wants nothing more than to keep kissing him. He released a half growl half moan in her mouth. And her lips curl into a small smile. She was pleased to know she is the reason for the sweet sound.