~~ 77. ~~

⚠️WARNING⚠️ THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS R-RATED SCENES, SO IF YOU ARE BELOW AGE 17 AND/OR NOT COMFORTABLE WITH CHAPTERS OF HIGHLY MATURE SCENES, DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER. JUST SKIP IT. 

*The highest prize in the world of men is the most beautiful woman available on your arm and living there in her heart loyal to you - Norman Mailer*

SONG FOR THE CHAPTER: DO I WANNA KNOW? By Arctic Monkeys &  LOCKED OUT OF HAVEN By Bruno Mars

Demilade finally woke up from his long hours of sleep. The first thing that caught his eye were the things on his reading table. They were a bag, a makeup purse, and a jotter spread on the reading table in his room. He knew those weren't there when he came back and was certain that it belongs to only one person.

But he was confused thinking he was hallucinating. Lola had told him she wasn't coming to see him that day and he was sure that she would do exactly as she said because her reasons were justified. But did she change her mind? He questioned himself internally.

He stood up from the bed and went to the bathroom to ease himself. What he saw confirmed his thought and answer his questions. He couldn't express the joy he felt just from knowing that his girlfriend decided to come to see him.

He went downstairs and he was welcomed by the loud music coming from the sound system in one of the living rooms right from the top of the staircase. His ears almost turn deaf from the noise and it looks like a party was going on inside his house. But it was just music playing in an empty living room. He went down the stairs with a creased brow. The sound of metal hitting metal drew his attention away from the loud music that he was about to go and turn off. The sound had come from the kitchen. Then he heard a loud squeal as the music changed to another song. It was definitely Lola and the initial frown on his face dissolved into a smirk. Then he went to the kitchen. And what he saw made him gasp in shock. He tried as much as he could not to erupt into laughter and not to make his presence known while he watched her.

Demilade stood leaning on the doorpost of the kitchen while he watched his girlfriend stir something in the pot on the fire and at the same time sing along with the music from the room and also tweaking to the music. To say he was shocked seeing her tweak so perfectly was an understatement. He had never seen her tweak ever.

And he smirked watching her as she tweak along to the Rema song 'Bounce'.

🎶 Girl I'm in love with your booty bounce
I'm in love with your booty bounce
Girl I'm in love with your booty bounce.....
Booty booty...

She turned off the first gas cooker while she kept tweaking and singing along with the music. Demilade just stared at her ass as she tweak. The black tight she wore under the oversized shirt that he was very sure was his, could be seen as she tweak and her pink braids bounce on her back as she dance.

Demilade couldn't help the smile that formed on his face just from watching her. He felt at peace just from watching her. He can't express the joy that was dancing in him as he watch her do her thing. He had missed her smiling face, her cute pout, her slender figure, and those attractive lips of hers.

And then she turned around. She paused when she caught him staring. Then her lips curved into a grin when she had finally gotten over the surprise of seeing him.

"You are awake. My baby is finally back in the world!" She exclaimed running to embrace him. Demilade chuckled as she wrapped her arms around him tightly. "I miss you."