~~ 11. ~~

*People are going to label you. It's how you overcome those labels, that's what matters. ONE TREE HILL. *

To my fav author yewandejoseph

Day 1 continues.....

Lola wait up for Demilade to get back but he came back really late. She was tempted to go downstairs to meet Deborah to ask when he usually return but she decided against it.

But she waited anyway. She was used to waiting for her dad. She watched The Flash while waiting for her.

When she was done with two episodes of The Flash she checked the time and the time read nine fifteen. Does he always take this long? He even left early.

She left to go downstairs and on her way down the stairs, she saw Debbie walking to the door and she guess Demilade was back.

She watched him give his bag to Debbie and he loosened his tie while he walk to the dining room. Since he was back and he didn't border to ask about her, she went back to her room to sleep.

§§§§§§§

Day 2

Demilade woke up at his usual time and do his usual morning exercise before going to his library to read. After reading he went back to his room to bathe and change into his clothes.

He wanted to act like he don't care because he doesn't care. He only cares about three things - his mother, his grandmother and his work. Those are what matter to him the most.

But he can't help the feeling he got after those words he said to Lola the previous day. He wanted to go and apologise to her last night but he didn't.

He took his mind off it. And he finished dressing then took his bag and walk out of the room. He didn't bother to check on her. He was sure she have everything she wants so he shouldn't care. She should even be grateful.

Lola didn't care if Demilade came to check on her. She went downstairs to eat and help mop the floor. She had noticed Deborah had been quiet and she was not as rude as the previous day but she try to stay away from her since that is what she want.

The other lady that had helped her with her bags the first day she came to the house came that day and she realised she was Demilade dry cleaner. She was from his dry cleaner. She helps to wash his bed sheets, pyjamas and other clothes he wears at home. Her boss does the washing of his suites.

She became friends with her and she helped in washing the clothes. She even added her clothes. She didn't have to use her hands. There was a washing available downstairs at the back of the house. She wished she could have had this to wash her sisters and dad's clothes.

She doesn't normally wash her brother's clothes because her father ordered them. He wants him to learn how to do some work on his own. And he does. He knows how to clean the house and wash plates and clothes. Whenever she is ill or has important exams he helps do the work. He even washes the twins' clothes whenever he wants to wash his clothes.

Thinking about it, she wants to see her brother. She had missed all those rantings of his friends at school and those funny pranks they play at school and how the twins are arguing about clothes.

She smiled at the memory.

"Why are you smiling Lola?" Mayowa the laundry girl said.

"I just remembered my brother."