~~ 12. ~~

*Love can be for a boy or a girl or a place or a way of life or even for a family. Where you find it is up to you - ONE TREE HILL. *

Dedicated to Exaltedkudos WendyOpurum212 Iyanuoluwa-Temi

Day 4

            Lola slept until eight am in the morning. She woke up due to the sound of a continuous knock on the door.

"Who is there? Come in." She said with a grumble. She doesn't usually lock the door. She wasn't used to it.

        The door clicked open and Deborah walked in.

"Good morning. I didn't know you are still sleeping. I came to check on you since I haven't seen you this morning." She said.

"Morning. Don't mind me. I overslept. Is Mr Arrogant gone?"

"Who?" She asked and her eyes opened wide when she realised who Lola was talking about. "You are calling my boss Mr Arrogant."

"Isn't he?" Lola asked with a small smile playing on her face.

           Deborah can't help but smile too.

"Well, you are quite right. He is arrogant but he is not very bad too." She said. "But you've got gut, Lola. I heard what you said to him yesterday. You better be careful." She warned.

"I will. I was just upset yesterday. He needs to respect other people. But that is forgotten. So when did he leave?"

"His usual time of course," Debbie answered.

"What? Six thirty am."

"Yes."

"My God! Is he an alien? He left early for work yesterday and he slept late but he still gets up early to go to work."

"It is usual. It is nothing new. He gets back late on Friday. He always wakes up at his normal time every day. Even on weekends."

"Wow! Where does he go on Friday?" Lola asked curiously.

"He once told me that he goes to his club with his friends and workers."

"Really? His worker?"

"Is it surprising to you?"

"Yes oh."

"It's not. He does that every Friday. Sometimes he gives me extra cash to buy things for myself. He is nice if you know him well. He is not as bad as you take him to be." She said.

             And Lola nodded. "Maybe. So what do we have this morning?"

"Spaghetti."

"Spaghetti? I don't like spaghetti I didn't cook for myself. I'm not criticizing your food but I have a special way I make my spaghetti." She told looking a bit sorry.

"No offence taken. The same with me when it comes to beans." She said. "You can make another one or eat something else."

"Okay. Thanks. Let me take my bath and I will come down."

"No problem," Debbie said and she left her.

              Lola was glad they were finally getting along. It won't make the house too boring if she has someone to talk to.