~~ 79. ~~

*Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity. - Khalil Gibran*      

The D day which was the day they were leaving for their vacation. Adam fulfilled his promise by going over to Lola's house with Fareed to pick her up and with her friends. The rest of the groups met at Demilade company headquarters where his private jet was waiting for them.

It took seven hours to get to Honolulu, Hawaii from Nigeria. To the ladies, it was an amazing experience and moment. It was something that they can never forget. An unforgettable experience.

Demilade friends were nice to them. They had involved them in every bit of conversation and Fareed took it as a personal assignment to crack them up and make them feel among.

They had the best wine, best food, treatment, and attention while in the jet and it was so hard to tell they were different from Demilade cliques due to how they mingled with Demilade friends and their girlfriends. There was no form of discrimination. It was all fun for them.

When they arrived at the breathtaking hotel that Charles and Fareed had booked for them, it was another moment. They were treated like kings and queens. They were given the highest respect, the best treatment, and whatever they wanted. Aside from Adam, Dozie, and Fareed with Lola's friends, every other person has their own suite with their girlfriend or wife. Demilade and Lola, Bayo and Helen, Charles and Immaculate, Dayo and Uche with Dewale and his wife. Fareed, Adam, and Dozie stayed in the same suite so were Lola's three friends.

To her friends, it was the highest honor ever. Their hotel room felt like an apartment of their own. It was beautiful to the core and very big for three people. The girls couldn't stop making videos and enjoying every bit of the moment. They also have a beautiful view of the beach and they can never be happy and satisfied.

Shortly after they arrived and had settled down, Fareed and Adam went to the girl's room to take them for what they called sightseeing. Each of them had rented a car, an expensive new car that they were going to use while they stay at the hotel. They split themselves and aside from Demilade who insisted that he wanted to rest, everyone left. From driving around the city, and exploring, they went over to a club afterward.

§§§§§

Lola shifted on the bed before opening her eyes, rubbing her right eye repeatedly. There was a bright light streaming into the room and it hurt her eyes. She turned over to look at the table clock set on the lamp table to see it was already morning. Mid-morning to be exact.

"You're finally awake." She heard Demilade say and that was when she saw him sitting on a couch on the large balcony reading a book. She smiled before sitting up on the bed.

"Hmm. Good morning." She replied before putting on her flip-flop.

"Morning," Demilade answered. The gestured with his hand. "Come here."

And she stood up and walked over to his side. He placed the book in his hand on a coffee table beside him then he sat her up on his thigh.

"You're up late."

"What do you expect? We came back very late last night. But it was fun. We did have a good time."

"Yeah, I know. Fareed and Bayo would have come knocking on my door if not."

Lola chuckled. "But I do miss you. Why did you decide not to go with us?"

"Because I know they would end up going to a club and I wasn't in the mood for any sort of noise. I love my peace. And also," He said stroking her hair softly. "I wanted you to have fun with your friends."