Jeoulsy gets the best of us

Jason's pov

     What can I say, I hate Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase with all my heart. Always prancing around camp like they own the place. Your probaly confused with whats going on, it is 6 weeks after the battle with Gaia and every day I hate percabeth even more. I know if we were at camp jupiter I would be the leader and they would be the outcasts but, here at camp half blood everyone except my friends treat me like garbage. Like I wasn't the one to deafeat Gaia and be apart of the seven.

  "Jason!, would you get over here and spar with me" Piper called from the other side of the arena. It was free time so the campers got to do what they want until dinner.  I rolled  eyes and grabbed my coin from my pocket and walked over. "How many times do I have to say that you can't beat  me?" I said when I got into my fighting stance. Piper rolled her eyes and got out her dagger, Katoptris. " No need to be cocky" Piper said. I just glared her down, it didnt help that my friends were calling me cocky but now my girlfriend. Without thinking I lunged at her fliping my coin into a sword. Piper sidestepped and I went flying to the ground. She brought her dagger down where I was laying but missed as I rolled out of the way. I stood up as piper pulled her dagger put of the ground, she smiled and lunged for me tackling me to the ground. Within seconds she had her dagger against my throat and her knee on my stomacke. " I win" she said stnding up and offering me a hand. I ignored it and stood up, brushing my self off. " Lucky shot" I mumbled. The conch horn blew and I headed out of the arena toward the dining pavilionon. Piper quick on my trial.

First chapter done!!!  *credit goes to Rick riordian*