Training was painfull

Charles pov

       "Stab left, no!! Your left" Luke yelled at the campers. The camper fixed his footing and stabbed the dummy to his left. Its been 8 days  since Percy left and we started training the campers. Luke and I got Hermes, and his cabin  and Heptueses and his cabin and Ares and his cabin. Selina and Zoe took the Artemis and her hunters and  Aphradite and her cabin.  Annabeth and Piper took Athena and her cabin, Dynnosious, and his cabin. While Bianca took Zues, and his cabin, Hades and his cabin, and Appolo and his cabin. We were all spread out around the arena. Right now Luke was trying to show a disarming move on one of the Heptueses campers while the rest trained offence moves with me. "When Zues asked to train the campers I didn't know it ment us Gods to" Ares stated. Hermes and Heptueses nodded along to his statement. "Do you want my help or not?"main asked him easily disarming him and placing my sword to his neck. "I gues I'm fine with it" Ares grumbled. "Thats what I thought" I said standing up and showing the campers the right footing.
                                                   ...
      "Sloppy wrist action, Bad stance, un balenced wepons, no strategy, you all make me sick" Luke said walking in front of the many campers. The rest of the warriros stood behind him with the Gods standing behind us. "Today showed how slacking off of training is a sighn of weakness" Luke countuined. "We havent been lacking off, she just been showing us the wrong movements" Jason snickerd. Luke turned toward him and said, "If you all been training I suppose it's wont hurt to run six miles today? Campers are running six Gods and mister proud are running 20, have fun, no Poweres aloud" Luke shouted. The campers groaned and started running around the Arena while Jason paled and followed the Gods who were already in the front.
       "Training is painfull" Luke said when he walked back to us. "I agree" Annabeth said. We sat down on the benches and wathed the campers run.
       Lets just say in the end 20 almost died, inclusing Jason, and all the others were on the ground panting. Luke stood up at the end and crossed his arms,  "Campers that took 1/2 an hour and the Gods that took 20 minutes, and Jason that took 2 hours, take the day off tommorow will be much worse". The campers basicily ran out while the Gods flashed out. If only we knew how much worse tomorrow would be. 

All done Please Comment how you think the fanfic is doing so far