We disown our godly half

Percy's pov

    I hate my mom, I hate Jason, I hate the camp, I hate the God's, I hate my life. I saved the world how many times and this is how they repay me. Annabeth did nothing wrong and this is how they repay her. Piper did nothing wrong but was dumped by her boyfriend. We were walking down a empty road. The air was muggy, the road was damp and the sliver of the moon shone through the clouds. Annabeth walked on my left while Piper walked on my right. Nobody talked, which I was thankful for. I cant belive my own mom, the lovely mother I knew disowned me. As I was thinking I didnt notice the he'll hound pouce till it was too late.
       "Watch out" Annabeth called tackling me and dragging piper down with us. I uncaped riptide and sliced up as the he'll hound pounced, straight threw the stomacke.  I rolled out of the way just as it tried to sink its teeth into me. I watched piper shove her dagger into its neck, it cried out in pain but kept coming. Annabeth threw her dagger like a arrow at it, it pierced straight threw. Just as the he'll hound came to pounce on me it evaporated into golden dust. I capped ruptide and helped Annabeth up, brushed myself off and looked around confused. A black portal came into view, out stepped a man in a black cloak and black and white swirling eyes, his skin was pale white and he had midnight black hair. "Who are you!" I demanded pointing my sword at his throat. "I am Chaos the creator of the universe" he said.
      Annabeth gasped and kneeled, Piper followed her exsample. "Rise, I don't like the formalities" Chaos said with a wave of his hand. Chaos then turned to me and asked, "your the first peraon not to bow or cower in fear toward me, why is that?". " We were all born once, it dosent matter the amount of wealth or status a person or being has we are all equals" I said. Chaos nodded and faced the three of us. "I would like to offer you guys a spot in my army" Chaos said. "Yes" The three of us said at the sane time. Chaos smiled and clapped his hands together "First you guys need to disown your parents, or they will be able to track you". I noded and stabbed riptide into the ground and said "I perceus Jackson hereby disown posioden, god of earthquakes and the seas, as my father". I glowed green for a second then riptide disappeared.
        Annabeth went next, she put her yankees cap on the ground and stood back, "I Annabeth Chase hereby disown Athena, godess of wisdom and batel strategy, as my mother". Annabeth stepped back and nodded to Piper, Piper stepped forward and put her makeup mirror (pretend that's one of her wepons she gor from her mother) on the ground. "I Piper McLean hereby disown, Aphrodite, godess of beutey, as my mother". When she was done we faced Chaos. "Now that, thats done lets head to planet orbiton, Aka Chaos planet" he said stepping into the portal. Piper followed, then Annabeth. Before I stepped in I took one last look at Earth and New York then stepped in after them.

    All done!! I really didnt think people would read this but y'all been reading it. That you