At least I'm in charge of Blue food!

Percy's pov

Percy landed in the middle of Chaos's throne room. It was quiet, Too quiet.

The throne which held all the power to the universe dimmed in the torch light making an uneasy feeling set on Percy. Where was my father?

The lights flickered around me. I expanded my senses to find my father or even a servant but I only got nothing.

"Prince Perseus!" I jumped about a mile into the air. Hey, Don't blame me. I turned around and spotted one of my fathers warriors rushing into the room. A celestial bronze sword hung loosely in his right hand. Blood smeared the blade along with his face.

"Where is my father?" I asked. I felt the shadows growing around me. No matter what my father always kept his palace bright and shining.

"That is the question! A couple days ago we figured out a solution to the princesses curse then the next day he disappeared! The planet is in shambles, without a Emperor our people started leaving to O-Order!" The warrior dragged me by the arm through many of the hallways, most of which were deserted. Paintings hung loosely and dust and rubble fell slightly from the ceiling.

"Who's Order?" I searched my brain for any clue who Order was and why my fathers loyal warriors would betray him by going to them.

"Shhhhh" The warrior shushed me and pushed himself and I into an empty storage room where my father kept magic vases and that sort of stuff. He shut the door and blocked it with many different kinds of stuff. I heard footsteps running down the hall, probably three or four men. The room was dark, the shadows twisted towards me as I was their king. Once they were out of ear shot the warrior leaned to me.

"Order is your fathers sister, the evil one. She took the chance of your fathers disappearance and started gathering followers. Most of us warriors got corrupted and are with her, training night and day until they get the word to lead and assault on Earth and any other planet in the way!"

"What is your name?" I asked.

"Seth Kent, commander of the warriors of Chaos"

"Where is my sister?"

"Gone" He looked around carefully as if expecting someone to be listening to him. "She joined forces with Tarturas, He was merely a distraction for you and the Greek world to focus on"

I felt myself shaking with rage. My father is Hades knows where and this Order is threatening my world.

"How many of you are left? How many warriors or spell casters are still loyal to Chaos and where are they?" I Breathed.

"About twenty six spell casters and somewhere between two hundred and three hundred warriors, All of which are spread out on planet Fyn!"

"Contact them, Get them to Earth as soon as possible, we need to build up our forces if Order is really coming for us. Contact me via Iris Message once you get everyone!" I turned to teleport out when he grabbed my arm.

"This planet needs an Emperor until Chaos is back, the universe needs an Emperor! Currently nothing is holding it up, the balance has shifted. I got word not even Order can take that place. Only a descendant of the crown can and since the princess is corrupted you need to take over!"

Emperor, Me? Ruler of the universe with unlimited power until my father gets back? I could take down enemies as soon as I master all my powers. No, I can't think selfishly, I need to think of the people who are there without a ruler, I need to make it up to them!

"I'll accept Chaos's place as Emperor until he gets back in rule of the people who need reinsurance!"

I regret saying those words.

Purple and white lights surround me and blind the room. I felt my feet leave the ground, My body spinning. I felt as though every bone in my body was being ripped apart while I bathed in the river Styx again. I muffled a pain scream which tore at my throat. As soon as It started, all the lights and pain ended.

I found myself on my knees, my breath uneven and the world spinning. Another bright flash involved the room. I lifted my head to see the three fates somehow crammed in the small room. The warrior was standing shocked behind them.

"All Hail Perseus Jackson, Temporary primordial of the universe, sass, blue food and warriors! King of darkness!" They all bombed in unison. A sea green string before them, floating in mid air. Gold flecks started covering the string before it disappeared in a shower of sparks, along with the fates themselves.

"Contact me as s-soon as you meet up with the army" I slurred, my vision turning black.

"I think you should call it your army now your highness" Seth snickers. I tried for a smile but unconsciousness already consumed me. With The last of my used up strength I teleport myself to my room in the cabin at camp half blood. Luke and Charles, who were sitting on their beds, jumped when I appeared.

"You know, right now would be a great time to catch me" I grumbled before passing out.

Nor Percy or Seth knew that three figures watched from the darkness of the storage room. Ones striking blue eyes burning into Percy's back.