Percy, and Luke try to kill us

Pipers pov

                                  *60,000 years later*
     I ducked inside Annabeths room just as Percy and Luke ran by. "Where did they go, I saw them go down this hall" Percy said. "Let's check the rooms" Luke said. They ran down the other side off the hall, I started hearing doors being thrown off the hinges. Your probaly wondering, why are you and Annabeth running from Percy and Luke, well we decided to declare a prank war on our husbands. Yes, me and Luke fell in love and got marrired, while Percy proposed to Annabeth a couple years after we came.
      The last prank we pulled on them left them both, really angry. Annabeth switched Percys food to pink instead of blue, he still has the same habitit to only eat blue food. He was so mad he blue up a Galaxy, lucky. I painted lukes Assian cloak purple so when he goes on missions with Percy, his cloak is bright purple. Ansering you next question, Luke and Percy were asked to become Chaos's assisans. They always go on missions to do... Stuff.
       As me and Annabeth were making a plan the loud speaker countected to all our outfits went off, "Chaos needs you all in the throne room" Claires voice said. I sighed and stepped into the hall way, Luke scowled when he saw where we were hiding and Percy facepalmed. "Come on boys, Chaos needs us" Annabeth said. I nodded and us Four ran down the hallways, Percy of course in the lead.
       When we got there Chaos was sitting on his throne looking nervous. We lined up and sson after the rest of the warriros came in. "Father, whats wrong" Percy asked. I mentaly cringed, it will take a long, long time for me to get used to Percy calling someone other than Posioden dad, wait, getting off topic, stupid ADHD. "Alright, I got a mission for you guys" he said. "Where are we going" Chalres asked asking the question we were all asking. "Earth" He said. No one said a word. I coukd tell percy was fuming cause his normal Pitch black eyes were swirling with red. Annabeth looked ready to kill somone, and the rest of the warriros and I were just shocked. "Your. Joking. Right" Percy asked deadly calm. Everyone took one big step back, except percy.            
         "There is a fatal mystery on earth, I need you guys to figure it out" Chaos said. "Its a mystery, and they can't solve it?" I asked through gritted teeth. Chaos nodded, sadly. "Bu-" Percy began but Chaos held of his hand, "No buts your all forced to go, you leave tonight". Percy growled and walked out, braking the big throne from doors off their hinges on the way. "Percy!"  Annabeth called and ran after him. The rest of us just dragged ourselves to our rooms, to pack. This is gonna be a fun trip, I wonder how long it will take before Percy kills them all, at leat I don't have to deal with Jason.

   Thank you all so much for over 200 reads

*credit foes to Rick riordian*