One way ticket to Hell

Percy's pov

As I was falling I had a lot of time to think about my life so far. My first ever quest, my kiss with Annabeth under water, getting kidnapped by Hera and having to defeat Geia, getting betrayed because of Jason and becoming Chaos son, getting a new sister and having to go back to thw ones who betrayed me. Somehow I could tell its been nine days, nine days ive been faling. The air was getting hotter, and thicker. The red glow of Tarturas was illuminating my swords as I approched the entrance of the vast open cavern. Collums of rock, fire and everything that could kill you coverd the whole place, as much as I could see that is.
As I neared the ground I looked around for fumiliar sorroundings from every other time I've been down here, I saw the begining of a swamp in the distance and the fire river. Crack, I landed on one knee, my sword inpiling the hollow soil of Tarturas. Cracks stretched across the grounds surface around me, ahowing my strength. The posiounues air no longer bothers me down here, just stung my eyes a little. I stood up and flicked my hood of, no need to be worring about my idenity in this place. All the Emphosa around backed away giving me a clear walking path, probaly not wanting to be brutaly murderd.
I pushed my messy black hair out of in front of my eye and started walking toward the darkest part of Tarturas. As I walked I passed Kelli ans her minions, she tried hitting on me but I sliced her to dust leaving her minions to scatter. I occasionally crossed paths with monsters I already met, without hestitan I would slice then in half. Ash falling from the cave celling would scatter alover my hair, pulling it out was useless because it broke it your hands. I gave up on the ash issue and finished my walk in silence, killing anything that stared at me the wrong way.
...
"You want me to do what now?" Nyx asked me. Let me go back a little, so I was walking along the darkest part of tarturas when Nyx appeared in front of me, realizing who I was she brought me to her palace, leaving me to exsplain why I was sent down here. "I nees your help to win the war against Tarturas" I reaped my self. "You have shone your strength and worthyness over the many times we crossed paths, so why not" Nyx concluded.
" Thanks Lady Nyx" I told her standing up. Nyx stood up and waved her hand, a pure black baby dragon with white highlites, Sea green eyes, and a spikey white tail appeared in the air and dived down and landed on my shoulder. "Its a thank you for bot cowering in fear over me, and it will keep you safe in battle, if you die it dies, it dies you dies whatever, and I can grow to full size or shrink" Nyx exsplained. I nodded and patted my dragon on its head. "I will name it Dawn" I said. The dragon snezed fire and fell asleep on my shoulder. "Seems to like you, anyways we should head to camp half blood, I sinse theires something going on there" Nyx said putting a hand on my shoulder. Then It all fell into darkness.

Thank you all for reading and adding my book, hope you enjoed the chapter!!!