Who are these people

*takes place when the warriros just come to camp*

Thailas  pov

  I hated every day at Camp Half blood. Artemis thought it was safer for us to stay with the disappearing. Me and Will still had talkies these two years since we started. Will convinced Nico of what happened and he seemed to be coming out of some sort of trance but agreed to help us. After we got Nico, Artemis, Hestia and Hades revealed they have been looking for the three heroes, because they're not dead. WE soon figured out that there was a war before anyone else, but decided to keep it a secret. 
     Anyways,  I was peacefully sitting at the Artemis table when a big black vortex thing appeared in front of the pavilion. I put down my fork and reached for  my weapon like everyone else at the table, when nine people stepped out. They all had black cloaks on except for the two in front who had black cloaks and purple rims.  Two in the lead and the rest making a triangle. No one spoke a word, the person in the front, with a black cloak on, whom I figured was a boy due to his body language, stepped forward and said, “We are the chaos Warriors and are here to help in the new war against Nyx”. Alot of kids gasped, I already knew, me and Will figured it out when pe- when he left.   "What war" Stella from the demeter cabin asked, she was new here and wasn't claimed at 13 like the gods promised, she is 16 right now and came a month ago,  and got claimed two weeks ago. 
  A girl, I think in the second row, stepped up next to the first  person and said, "If you put all the facts together then it all ends with a war, which you all are not prepared for". Her voice sounded so familiar, why?. She stepped back in line,  I looked at Chiron who seemed to have a light bulb just clicked in his head,  “The Gods told me about you, I think there's room in the Poseidon cabin”. The person in the front next to the boy stepped forward, I could tell if she was a girl or boy. “We already got a cabin”. I looked past the dining pavilion, was there something I'm missing?. Axel from Ares cabin stood up, “Where”. The person in front pointed to the edge of the forest, a black cabin with the Chaos symbol popped up.  All the campers found themselves gaping at that. “We are off now” They said, then walked off. All of a sudden the room fell into Chaos. I looked at Will, he nodded and he looked at Nico and they made eye contact, then we all snuck off to Zeus fist, into the night.