We bond, I think

Lukes pov

      When I walked into the bedroom I exspected to see Percy destprying everything, you know the normal thing to do, but he was just sitting on his bed, twirling his ring that transformed into Nightmare his sword. "What do you want?" he asked. I sat next to him on the bed, "I wanted to see if you were okay?". Percy rolled his eyes, "I heard you guys, your trying to convince me to go show  my idenity so they can betray us again, you guys werent exactly wispering". I brought my palm to my face, we were loud now that I thought of it. "If you don't go they will exspect something, we need to have everyone here on our side"I told him. He groaned and laid back on the bed, his face, facing the ceiling.
      "Why should I be civil when they arent?" Percy stated. "We're part of the Chaos warriros, your Chaos son, I think that the second most powerful person in the Universe can handle some demigods and the Gods" I told him. Percy ran his hands through his midnight black hair and sighed,  "If I have to go than you're being stuck going". I put my hand in an defense position and jumped to my feet, "thats not what I meant". I tried running out the door before I was sealed to do something but I was encased with shadows.
        "Percy! Let go of me this instant" I shouted as I was spun around to face Percy who was up and two feet away. "Your going and your not going to conplain got it?" Percy said deadly calm. I nodded my head angrily and Percy let go of me. "Are you happy now?"I asked him. "No, but satisified" Percy said before melting away into the shadows. I slowly backed out of the door and into the living space. "Did you convinve him" Annabeth asked me. "In a way, lets just say I'm stuck coming along too" I mumbled before sitting on the couch next to Claire. Tonight will be awsome, not.

I think I'm going to change Claire, faughter of Chaos name, I found an better name ima show in the next chapter.