The new kid

Annabeths pov

      Middle of the book I was reading the conch horn blew three times. I threw the book on my bed, grabed my dagger and yankees cap and ran out of the cabin. It was dark outside but we could still see the clouds that hoverd around the dome our camp was in. As I started running to the top of the hill along with the rest of the campers, I spotted Percy, riptide in hand running out of his cabin. I ran up to him as we countuined our run together. " What  monster do you think it is" Percy asked me. "It could be a new camper or an army It dosent just have to be a monster" I said as we climbed the hill. When we got to the top we spotted the Chimarea chasing a kid up the hill. The kid tried to fight it off with a stick but failed and kept running. Chiron galloped up and looked over the scene. "Percy, jason take care of the monster the rest save the boy".     
      Percy and Jason ran at the same time down the hill. Jason flicked his coin into a sword and followed percy who already had riptide out. The monster noticed Percy and Jason and went after them. The Apollo cabin went after the kid and brought him up the hill. When he got closer I noticed he had stormy purple eyes, blond hair, and tan skin. He looked to be about 16. "Whats your name" I asked him gentaly, normaly when new demigods come they seemed fazed when seeing a monster but he smiled and said. " My name is Nick Alan, ".  I  brought my attention back to the fight while the Apollo cabin treated the kids injury.
        Percy rolled put of the way just as the chimarea blew fire over him. Percy got up and jabbed riptide into its head. It howled inpain and stumbled back right into Jason's blade.  The chimara wirled around and nocked Jason of his feet. Percy puled out his sword and brought it down on its neck, sending golden dust everywhere. Percy capped riptide and went over to Jason to help him up but he just pushed his hand away and got up. Jason turned his sword into a coin and walked up the hill with Percy on his tail.      
       "Nice fight"I told him as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. Just as Jason walked up the hill a lightning bolt appered above Nicks head. Alot of people gasped but Nick just grinned at All the attention. "All hail, Nick Alan son of Zues, God of the Gods" Chiron said kneeling. We followed his exsample and knelt to the son of zues. I looked at Jason who was smiling. Great another cocky sonof Zues. Maybe he will be nicer, boy was i wrong.

Third chapter done!!! Fun fact annabeths birthday is right after mine

*crdite goes to Rick riordian*