KILL him now or later

Annabeths pov

I could kill Jason now or later, I'm going to go with now. I lunged at Jason and put my dagger on his neck. We fell to the ground, me ontop of him. He looked scared but managed to keep a straight face. "What did you say to him"I growled. I was too far away to hear the exact conversation but I do know that percy ran of to his cabin. "I said the truth"Jason said. By now their was a big group of campers watching us. I pressed my blade farther down so he could feel the cold blade. "You knew that would hurt him, what has he done to you" I growled. Jason didn't answer.
Right as I was about to answer I felt someone pull me off of him. I looked back and noticed it was Chiron and boy did he look mad. "This is unacceptable, return to your normal abiltites and Ms Chase, I exspect better of you". "Bu-" I started but he held up his hand. He galloped off toward the big house. I turned to Jason who wasant there. Piper ran up to me and put her hand on my shoulder. "Instead of killing Jason you should comfort percy" Piper said. I nodded and ran off to Percy cabin.
When I tried to open his cabin it was locked. I banged on the door but it wount open. Not wanting to make a scene I ran back to my cabin and straight over to my desk. I grabbed a lose leaf paper and pen and started wrighting. If Percy was locked inside then I was going to figure out if he was okay. I wrote out a couple sentences in greek(he can't read otherwise) then sealed it with an envelope. I sighned it and ran to his cabin. I somehow slid the note under the door and walked back to my cabin, again. Hopefully Jason is done being a jerk and maybe me and percy will live happily ever after.

Done with the chapter,

*credit goes to Rick Riordian*