Introductions (part 1)

Annabeth's pov

     I linkes my fingers with Percy and together we walked to the throne room. We sent what we needed while we were at earth to the Chaos cabin, which just so happends to be what I made.  When we made it to the throne rrom I realized me and Percy were last. "Now that your all here," Chaos said sending a glance toward us which Percy reaponed with a death glare, "I will teloport you all there, if you all want to reveal yourselves you can, if not its fine, you got your hoods and cloacks for a reason". We all nodded and put our hoods up. We all had Pitch black clocks except for Percy and Clair who had Pitch black and Purple rim. Chaos teloported to the middle of thw throne room, of course the Gods were arguing, typical. The cabin leaders were here to and, oh no, Percy is gonna lose it. All our old "friends" were probaly given immortality, because they were all sitting at the base of their parents thrones, half asleep.
       We decided to use fake names till someone revelas them self,
Percy: Torture
Annabeth:alpha
Claire: Omega
Piper: Charm
Luke: Stealth
Zoe: Arrow
Bianca: Star
Selina: Beauty
Charles: Ignite

       I watched Percy freeze when he looked around, a slight black arua sorrounded him. I seriously thought at that moment he was goning to blow the planet up.  We were unoticed by everyone except Hestia and Artemis. Artemis stared us down intently then made eye contact with Hestia. Hestia nodded and Artemis said," I think we got visitors". No heard her, they were all too busy arguing. Artemis rolled her eyes and shouted, "Stop arguing, we got visitors". Everyone quieted down and brought their attention to us. I would be a little scared if a bunch of cloaked figures suddenly appeard in front of you. "Who dares interrupt this meeting" Zues said raising his master bolt.
      Percy stepped forward, "I am torture, son of Chaos, king of darkness, loyalti, and the forgotten, assisan of Chaos and commander of the Chaos warriros, I am more powerful than all the gods combined,  we are here to help put in the war, don't mess with me or my warriros or you will find your self in tarturas".
     Percy stepped back, when he did he heard a voice pipee up, "yeah right, no ones more powerful than me, hero of Olympus". Everyone else in the room aggred with him. Percy turned toward the noise, his death glare scowering the place. His eyes landed on the target, Jason grace. "Watch your mouth boy or you'll find yourself face to face with Chaos"Percy growled sensing a wave of darkness into the room. Evryone paled as they saw their greatest fears. I put my hand on his shoulder, some things scare even the best off us, plus I know it takes a lot of energy for a room this big.
    "You dare threat the hero of Olympus" Zues said throwing his bolt at Percy back, while he was turned. Everyone except the warriros sucked in a breath, thinkng this guy is so dead. Right before it hit him Percy caught. Everyone gasped while I smirked under my hood. " maybe don't throw stuff at your allies unless you want to die yourslef". "How do you know theires a war" Athena asked. I growled. "The missing campers, the war threats, it all adds up, you are in a war against Tarturas himself" I said. Everyone gasped, while Zues paled. "How can we trust you" Hermes asked. I saw Luke shuffle his weight when heraing his fathers voice. "Because if you don't trust them you made a big mistake"someone behind me said. I grinned, right on time

Dun, dun, dun. Cliffhanger time