More bonding time

Percys pov

    Percy solidified right outside the cabin door. It was pitch black outside no lights were on in any of the cabins. 'Time runs diffrently on planet Orbiton' Percy thought. He took a deep breath and steaped inside to be met with a pacing Luke. "Where have you been?" He demanded. "I had to go take Ophelia to Chaos" I mumbled whilst taking my cloak and Hood of. I noticed Chalres and Selina sitting on the couch, sharing headphones. It seemed that me and Luke were the onely ones in the conversation. Lukes face dropped when heared what I said. "Is she okay?" He asked in a barley audibuible whisper. I fought back tear and told him what happened. Suprisingly when I was done he hugged me.
     "After you stopped Pipers dagger Annabeth, or not Annabeth teloported me here, I waited a little bit and two unconscious girls came too, so i just put them in the room, and by the way where we Bianca and Zoe in all of this?" Luke rambled. "Their probaly hunting" I told him. "Does Chaos know what posion it was?" Luke asked. I put my head in my hands,"no, saddely". Luke groaned and banged his head on the wall, "We better find out what possess Annabeth and Piper". "Tommoro right now I need sometime to register some stuff, I'm going to go train" I told him flisking my cloak on, which I now realized why didn't I keep it on. "Want to spar?" Luke asked grabbing his cloak and Hood. "I could use the company" I told him. He smiled and we heaed into the night.