I make a beautiful princess

Charles pov

          When Percy got back he started his prank to Annabeth. While he was doing that Luke and I sat on one of the coaches the girls had, we didn’t get coaches, lucky girls. For Selina I built her a fake mirror that whenever she looks inside she will think she looks ugly, of corse shes not. I watched as Percy swapped out all of Annabeth's books with baby books, and fake spiders on her bed. Percy smiled, I genuinely haven’t seen Percy smile in a while. He told us it was hard to smile, being the King of darkness and the forgotten, but i just think after everyone betrayed him his heart became cold and sinister. I looked at Luke and he nodded, stood up and walked over to the last too victims.
         Percy grabbed silly string, Luke grabbed a black sharpie and I grabbed makeup. Percy and Luke were gonna work on Bianca while I work on Zoe. I carefully took the lid off the makeup case and carefully started to put it on. Zoe hates wearing makeup, she says If you wear it your trying to impress the boys. I finished the eyes, and i think i did a great job myself. I applied mascara, eye liner and eye shadow. I then applied contour and blush and red lipstick. The only reason i know how to do this is because Selina taught me. I took a step back and admired my master piece. She looked beautiful, not as pretty as Selina but looked nice. I looked over at Percy and Luke and saw they were done also. Luke drew a fake mustache on her and Percy silly stringed her hair. I walked over to them, fist bumped Luke, and the three of us walked back to our room. “That was awesome” Luke said grinning. I nodded taking off my cloak and laying down. Percy was somehow already asleep so me and Luke talked the rest of the  night. Tomorrow will be hilarious.

When I wrote tnis I forgot about Claire, opps

(Leta just say she was to scary to prank)