The camp of Betrayal

Percy's pov

* 1 week later*
It has been one week since the new camper showed up, one week since Jason has demoted my life to hell. The only people by my side are piper and Annabeth. Pipers by my side because she can see through the lies Jason is feeding the campers. Annabeth is by my side because, well weve been through tarturas and back, theres no taring us apart. Everyone else at camp, even chiron hates me and Annabeths guts right now. I'm not sure what Annabeth did wrong, but here we are. Every day the campers either ignore me at all costs, "axadently" throw their trash at me, or just do both.
Thaila blames me for breaking her bow and daggers from Artemis. The day I found out she came up to me and slapped me and disowned me as a cousin. Nico left me saying I am just like luke and will probaly betray camp. Hazel is still at Camp jupiter.  Frank is at camp jupiter which hates me also, and Leo is, well died in the last war.
It was late after noon, I was sitting on a rock by the beach when Grover stormed up to me. "Hi G-man" I called but he ignored me. When he got closer I saw in the faint moon light that his face was streaked with tears. "Tell me its not true" Grover shouted when he got in front of me. "What ever you think I did, I didnt do it" I told him. "Did you really kill Juniper?" He wisperd in a angry way. "How can you blame me of that, I thought she was missing" I said. Grover clenched his fists and said, "Jason saw you posion her tree, Nico is right you are just like Luke". "First, did everyone forget we forgave luke, second you BELIVE Jason over your best friend" I asked astonished, grover seemed to spill anger all over him.
" We are not friends, and why would I belive you over the leader of the seven" Grover said jabbing his thumb my way. "Who said Jason was the leadar of the seven" I said jumping of the rock. "Jason said you would say that, we are through percy". With that Grover stormed of into the woods. I wiped the tears sprouting from my eyes and walked back to my cabin. I grabbed the bag that was under my bed, and the photos of me and Annabeth off the wall. Annabeth, Piper and I had this night all planned out. I slung the bag over my ahoulder and sat on my bed. "This is it" I thought miserably, "were officaly leaving our home".
I watched the clock as it turned to 9:00, thud, thud, thud,. "Right on time" I wisperd to my self. I walked to the door and flung it open. Annabeth and Piper were standing there with their own backpacks. "Ready" Annabeth asked. I nodded and stepped out. "Where are we going to go" Piper asked. " I got a idea" I said as we made our way to Thailas pine tree. As we made it to the top I looked back at the place I once called home, pasted the note onto the pine tree and ran down the hill to catch up with Annabeth and piper. Our new life begun.

It hurt me wrighting grover like that and killing of Jupiter but the story will go on.

*credit goes to rick riordian*