Took ya long enough

Annabeths pov

      Luke and I rushed forward toward the Golden armored Titan. Monsters rushed out of our way leaving just Hyperion in our path. I grabbed my dagger while Luke grabbed his and we ran at the titan. His armor gleamed in the setting sun. "We havent met yet, who are you, I want to know your names before I kill you and the demigod population" Hyperion said as we ran up. "Were the Chaos warriros, and you and your army will be the ones dying today" Luke said. The Titan Laughed and flung his Axe at us. We ducked and ran forward, Luke bringing his dagger down on the titans right side while I take the left. Golden blood dripped from his side but he kept swinging his axe. "Is that all you got puny demigods?" The Titan roared stabbing his axe where I used to be. I ran put of the way and toward Luke.
          "We need to get on top if him, make his whole body bleed out at once" Luke said as he made both of us invisible, one of the brightsides of being the king of stealth. We ran to the back side of the Titan, Luke helping me climb his back. "Where did you go, mortals" Hyperion bellowed. "Right here" I wispered into his ear. He turned his neck but got confused when he saw no body there. "Who's there" He said turning in a circle his axe flying all over, hopefully Luke got out of the way. "Nobody" I said before junping off his back, using my dagger as a griping tool as it ripped into the titan back. I landed on my feet just as the titan fell to the ground. " THIS isn't over" Hyperion bellowed. "I think it is" Luke said before jabbing his dagger into his head, making him exsploded in dust.
        When Luke stood up I watched his body tense. "What is it" I asked him picking up my dagger. He didn't anwser just pointed behind me, I turned and almost dropped my dagger. Another army of atleast over 5,000 monsters marched into view. I looked behind and saw that the monsters from the first march wernt even gone yet and most of the demigods are either hurt or protecting the younger demigods. I watched as Piper, Selina, and Charles dragged the injured into the camp borders and as Zoe and Bianca shot repeatly arrows into the army of monster. The scariest thing was when i watched as Zoes and Biancas arrows ran out leaving them to hand to hand combat.
        "Demigods, retreat" Luke yelled as the army got closer to the camp. The demigods followed the rules and ran for the borders but froze when a dark, but bueituful voice ran across the feild. "There is no need to retreat" The womens voice said as the sun got coverd with clouds leaving the sky a dark grey with ping rays. The demigods and warriros pulled out there wepons ready to fight whatever monster was next but got even mire confused as the monster army froze too. Appearing in the middle of the feild, in between both armys was Torture and Lady Nyx, ready to fight.