birthday headcannon

Happy birthday Annabeth!!!!

Roses are red
Cookies are blue
I hope percabeth lives too!!!

                                * Special headcannon time *

      Annabeth sat on her bed staring at the wall of her cabin. It was her birthday no one acknowledged it. Not even Percy. All my other symblings were either reading a book or looking over plans. Malcom looked up from the bed across from mine. "Why do you look so grumpy?" he teased. I looked up at him and forced a fake smile, "today was a special day and no body rememberd". For the first time I think I saw him confused. "Is it yours and Percys anniversary?" Malcom asked. "No" I said. "Then what is it, your birthday is months away and percys birthday is in Auguast". I glared at him, everyone did forget about my birthday!. I stood up and walked pushed past him, walked out the door, to the beach.
      I twisted my ring that was on my finger. Yes, Percy did propose to me a month ago. The ring was silver with "Wise girl" carved on it. "Do you want to be alone or could I join you" someone behind me asked. I turned around and faced Percy, his raven black jair and trouble maker smile plasted on his face. "Sure"I mumbled. I started walking again and he joined me. We walked in silence, the only noise was the waves crashing gentaly against the shore. After a while of walking I realized we made it to the rock we hang out at. The rock Percy proposed.
     Percy smiled and grabbed my hand and led me over to it, he sat down and I followed. We faced the ocean which was glisinging. I looked over at Percy and saw him speaking into a box thingy, he put it away when he saw me looking and smiled. "What are you doing?" I asked him. He turned toward me and smiled, "this" he said pointing put over the ocean. Fireworks started being set off into the night sky, reds, whites, greys, and greens. I looked at the Ocean and saw dolphins jumping out and making hearts in the air. "Happy birthday wise girl" Percy said, Kissing me. Now I understood, the whole day was just a plan for my birthday. "Thank you" I told him. I directed my focused back to the show, not before seeing him giving two thumbs up to Leo, and Posioden. Best birthday ever.